Server Transfer Off of Firiona Vie

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Miss_Jackie, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

Daybreak's FAQ says the following: "Firiona Vie – Restricted. You may only transfer to Firiona Vie. Characters are not permitted to leave this server under any circumstance."

However, I could have sworn that you previously could transfer off of FV, but without any of your gear. Maybe I'm misremembering it? Anyone have any ideas?
    Aenvar likes this.
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I know it was discussed a long time ago, cant remember if they actually did it or not, but that was before Kronos.
    Aenvar and Miss_Jackie like this.
  3. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

Hmmphs. I'll have to send in a ticket.. Hopefully, the person answering knows their stuff. =)
  4. Disapointed Lorekeeper

What would Krono's have to do with it, as it stands NOTHING leaves FV except of course Krono's.

They are flagged to the account, and not the character. It's one of the most abused aspects of FV, but not something you will likely never see them talk about.

Raid alt on FV, sell your raid currency in bazaar, buy Krono > transfer Krono back to live /winEQ

it's how half the population pays for all those ALT accounts.
    Maedhros likes this.
  5. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

6. Koryu Professional Roadkill

It's accurate, I think you're misunderstanding. FV characters aren't transferring off the server, but kronos can. When you acquire a krono, whether directly from Daybreak or another player trading it to you, it goes into a special slot in your inventory. That slot is an Account Slot, sort of like a cross-server Shared Bank slot specifically only for krono. Every character on every server has access to it. So you earn plat on FV by selling cool gear or raid currency that's not trade-able on traditional servers, buy some krono on FV, then you can trade that krono away on any other server.
    Warpeace and Miss_Jackie like this.
  7. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

Oh, I know about kronos. Just wasn't 100% sure about the FV toons not being able to transfer off. Thanks for answering! =)
  8. Kolani Augur

As I recall, the people who got a naked transfer off did so when Sony had outside phone support, and convinced one of them to process the character move.
    code-zero likes this.
  9. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

I think that's what I was remembering. Always rely on good ol' Koko to have info's. :p
  10. kizant Augur

FV players are too good to be allowed to play on a regular live/newbie server.
    Fenthen and Coagagin like this.
  11. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

o_O
  12. Cidran Augur

Recently I sent a ticket about this very same thing (naked transfer from FV to regular) there's the answer:

It's physically impossible for us to revert the transfer as all moves are final. You will need to wait until your character is eligible to move again (if available). Please review the
    Character Transfer Instructions
    before making any further moves to avoid more complications. Thank you.

So, basically, it's impossible.
    Miss_Jackie and Yinla like this.
  13. smash Augur

It is also public knowledge that if you go to FV, It is a 1 way travel.

FV is a black hole which consumes thing, and a char caught in the gravity is lost from the other servers.
    Yinla and Duder like this.
  14. Schadenfreude Augur

The myth never dies that someone in general chat always knows an unspecified third party that was able to to do it.
    Nennius and Miss_Jackie like this.
  15. Scorrpio Augur

Welcome to the Hotel Firiona Vie
    Such a lovely place...
    Nennius, Yinla and Miss_Jackie like this.
  16. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

Welp.

I got a definite answer:

"Greetings Traveler,

Regrettably there are no transfers allowed off of the Firiona Vie server.
    Sincerely,
    Senior GM ***********"
  17. Leigo You come here often?

yeah petitioned a few years ago to transfer a naked toon back to BB from FV after being on FV for 6 years.. Still a no, despite offering to buy 2 transfer tokens. Gear is easy enough to come by. It's the amount of keying/game progression that is the hard part to lose.
    Fenthen and Miss_Jackie like this.
  18. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

The keying! And I have a custom surname. During the last days of the Mayong server, a GM came on to pvp all of us. Gave us a surname before he/she logged.
    Aenvar likes this.
  19. Dewey Augur

Does /testcopy work from FV? That might be an option...
  20. Warpeace Augur

Yes, you can /testcopy from FV.