Lions of the Heart, largest Casual guild EST/CST/PST Xegony

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Corwyhn Lionheart, Apr 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

77 toons online this afternoon.
  2. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Come one, come all. :)
  3. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

56 toons online this afternoon.
  4. Habesis2 New Member

I've just rebooted my 15 yo accounts on Drinal, seems that you're still updating this. Curious if your open to a Necro and Zerker

Have to look into how to do char transfers for the two accounts if so I think, thanks

Necro - Level 70, Epic 2.0 - About 1300 AA's
    Zerker - Level 69, Epic 1.5 - Few Hundred AA's

- last played both around 2006, Necro I know was in Citadel of Anguish, unsure if I ever got my zerker in or not.

Basically I'm relearning the game to play very casual, group up ever few days maybe and have some fun and try to get 2.0 finished for the Zerker.
    Likely trying to box both characters as well, so another learning curve.

Thanks.
  5. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Yes you would be very welcome to join us. I will say in advance that at lower levels under 100 grouping can be spotty. I try to recruit every lower level player I can but because leveling is relatively fast in todays EQ people level up faster then I can recruit.

You will get some grouping but I can't promise a lot of it at least till you get closer to end game levels. Other guilds will promise things they can't deliver but I think the best approach is to be up front.

I do make a point of grabbing lower level players within 30 levels of me a few times a week and do some content with them. That may not happen as often with a new expansion out as I need to level all my MGB (mass group buff) toons to 115 to offer the new buffs in Lions MGB sessions for the server folks.

Anyway, very welcome to join us we are a friendly group and I am sure you will have more fun getting back into things in the guild then outside it :)
    OldCa61 likes this.
  6. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I should add that when you are within 30 levels of max level many guildies will offer spots to low level players as long as they have spots and can get content done with lower levels.

P.S. The 30 level difference is because you can't get exp with someone more then 30 levels lower then you past level 60.
  7. Habesis2 New Member

Excellent, I dont forsee leveling being too difficult from what I remember and have seen about recents... I am a Necro after all 99% of my levels were already solo'd previously. I will look into cost of transfer later tonight maybe tomorrow... Today is our rescheduled XMass tree decorations

Gotta see how much they charge for the transfer

-- At level 70 now anyway, so the 30 level difference wont take long to close. Thank you!
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  8. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I might suggest you just make a couple new toons on Xegony, join the guild and get a preview of what to expect.

A lot of returning players start toons over to get the feel for the game again as they can go through the tutorial for levels 1 to 10. You might find it more cost effective to just level up new toons. But whatever works best for you. I still suggest making a new toon and trying us out first.

Between low level gear in the bank and the couple times a day I generally do mass group buffs low level toons can level pretty fast and mercenaries (npc tank/casters) work well for leveling up to level 100 or so.

Something to think about.
  9. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

54 toons online this evening
  10. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Come one come all and join us in Lions of the Heart all levels welcome and we really like to take in returning players and help them get back into the game.
  11. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

75 toons online this evening.
  12. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

75 toons online this afternoon.
  13. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

75 toons online this evening.
  14. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

81 toons on this evening
  15. Aeilman New Member

Hail Lions, I have just started back to EQ after 11 years. Unfortunately my old account is not on your server and like many have to decide what to do. I have a level 70 warrior halfling as primary and a 30 something shaman. I am still finding my self and thought it might be fun to create a SK ( never did evil before) and made on drinal today just to get a feel. what I thought was strange it started me off no where near Dark Elf country strange. Anyways all that I have read says that your guiled hands down is by far the most welcoming and helpful guild on any server.
    I am nothing more than a single boxer and not a hardcore player just don't have that kind of time.
    I loved the game and the making of friends and the comradery in days past.
    I am thinking of recreating the SK on your server are SK's over populated?
    I love my little warrior but at lvl 70 he is light weight and I am guessing every server is over populated with the warrior class and unless needed I will leave him be.
    Hope to meet you one day.
  16. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Well SKs are popular but that is because they are pretty good. I would not saw there are two many warriors at all. SKs tend to be more versatile in my opinion and can better do things such as pulling. Never really played evil classes myself I am and likely always will be a paladin :).

Leveling can go pretty fast at lower levels especially if you catch my buff sessions in pok... or just afk there. As I always do buffs for all levels and they tend to make the biggest difference at the very low levels. As much as we actively seek out low level and returning players there are never a really large number of such at any one time as many tend to level pretty fast.

Make a toon on Xegony, join up and see how you like it.

Hope to see you soon.

Regards,

Corwyhn
  17. Aeilman New Member

I made a toon last night and worked him again today he is knocking on the door of 13 LOTS of relearning and new learning. Lots of wasted time trying zones that weren't any good and died several times. Did some good quests and got my newbie armor and spells.
    I did not see you otherwise I would have said hello.
    I will say hey when I see you.
    Aeilman (toon is Spinblades)
  18. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

73 toons online this afternoon.
  19. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

If you are returning to Everquest come to a Returning Player friendly guild -> Lions of the Heart :)

OldCa61 likes this.
  20. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

82 toons online this afternoon.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.