Fixed Internally Bow attribute on Reactive Velium Infused Gem of Striking [item ID:164646]

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Remien, Dec 21, 2019.

1. Remien Master

Reactive Velium Infused Gem of Striking [item ID:164646] converted from the item
    Velium Infused Gem of Striking [item ID163574] both have Range Primary Secondary attributes but has the restriction, 1h Weapons Only. I'm hoping this is intended to have 1h weapons and bows only or weapons only as the restriction so that it may fit in a bow.
  2. Kurage_of_Luclin Augur

It wont go in bow, which would have been nice
  3. Gabrieles Lorekeeper

This aug is meant to go in a bow per Ngreth. This is a bug for sure. Make sure you like the first post so it gets looked at.
  4. Zandez Lorekeeper

Any update on Velium Infused Gem of Striking mentioned above? Just completed TOV challengers and was really excited to converted the aug to Reactive Velium Infused Gem of Striking and its not placeable in Bow (range) atm.
  5. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

This aug is also meant to go into caster range (the symp proc version) and does not because of the weapon restriction.
  6. Killaas_FV New Member

Bump. Using bow augs from TDS is silly. I want to do zerker dps.
    Derka likes this.
  7. Ngreth Thergn Developer

For the January path here is my patch note (the note might get edited between now and the patch, but it will be similar)
    "Set Velium Infused Gem of Striking to fit in all weapons and set Reactive Velium Infused Gem of Striking and Complimentary Velium Infused Gem of Striking to fit in all items that have compatible slots."