Neemzaq ---- Where have you gone!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Deathly, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Deathly Elder

12 hours of camping the only "a freezing shade" and no Neemzaq to be found. Can anyone confirm they have killed him?
  2. Nniki Augur

Yes.
  3. Deathly Elder

I guess he is just scared. Thanks!
  4. Orbital101 Augur

lol 12 hrs ? We did 72 hrs before he decided to show up... Same for 'a velium horror. o_O
    We basically maxed our AAs by camping those 2.
    Hope you have better luck.
    Jennre likes this.
  5. Deathly Elder

Looks like I am in the same Boat.. Time to level a Heroic Toon along the way I guess...
  6. Duder Augur

I guess 7hrs was good then? Confirmed to spawn though ;)
  7. Marike Elder

I meannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn... they had to make some part of this expansion "hard."
    Duder and Deathly like this.
  8. Jondalar Augur

26 hours for us
  9. Deathly Elder

Looks like Velium Horror is in the same boat. got 12 hours into him now and I killed the one PH when I camped Neemzaq. This is definitely a PITA.

I am actually getting sick of all the other named popping as I am just trying to get him to pop, lmao.
    Duder likes this.
  10. Jondalar Augur

We had icy torment somewhere between 70 and 90 times while camping Neemzak.
  11. Smokezz The Bane Crew

The spawn rate is broken for all the named, so probably not the time to complain about any of them.

Neemzaq spawned immediately after one PH for me. Horror... not so good. Everything else is on hyper spawn.
  12. Orbital101 Augur

I did mention on beta the name of those barely spawning and those that was always spawning and they said it was intended...
  13. Axxius Augur

Margidor spawning almost every time is intended? I'd love to hear the reasoning behind that.
    Duder likes this.
  14. Astral64 Augur

[IMG]
    Jondalar likes this.
  15. Hitty Augur

Like the reason why in Mearatas still the center is permaspawning even after the nerf?
  16. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Oh, don't worry, I paid a price for it. a velium horror and Vorgak both took a nice long time to spawn. Zzzzzzz
  17. Cloud the Third Augur

Going on around 32 hours now of camping glaring for horror and no spawns yet. Had around 40 or more phes at each spawn point (well not the basement one but the top 2)
  18. ArtremasEQ Augur

Having finished Hunter - ToV I can confirm they all DO spawn.

Some in Velks however, are a right Pain-in-the-rear. Neemzaq, Vellium Horror, the Dog in basement, even one of the spiders are way rarer than lots of the other stuff.

And lets not talk about Servant-of-the-Sleeper. That one was zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz for me.
  19. Cloud the Third Augur

Offering 5 million each for 'a velium horror' and 'Neemzaq' kill credit on luclin if anyone wants to camp it. Send a tell to cloud or sorulalx if you get it to spawn and want to make some plat.

30+ hours is more than enough time for me as I am maxed aa already and this isn't fun to do. I don't mind spending up to 10 hours camping a named but when you have gone 3x that amount of time it is just old and I would rather be doing other things.
  20. Triconix Augur

The expansion has been out 3 weeks. You spent 6 of those 21 days camping two named or around 27% of all possible time in that period. This isn't even including the hours spent doing the rest of the expansion
    Axxius likes this.