Will we get old heritage crates brought back for holidays again this year?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Ranonman, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Ranonman Elder

Title says all!
    KarmaKitty likes this.
  2. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

I'm paying 2 Krono for Wiltedblossom Wreath on Luclin Server. Send tells to Zarathustra.
  3. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Good luck with that one!

10 krono more likely
  4. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

I have been able to buy every Heritage crate illusion for around 1 Krono.

People used to pay $100-300 of packs for most LoN illusions when it was running but now they are 500k-2m on most servers.

I can see a tradable ToV expansion go for 10 Krono though.
  5. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

When new, sure, always someone cashing in quick from a free one they got. I could have gotten the ice giant illusion for 500k. I felt so bad this guy was offering so low, I gave him a couple million and a bunch of other stuff.
    ZenMaster and Maedhros like this.
  6. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

It's not like I am offering 500k for Wiltedblossom Wreath. I am offering 2 Krono. Some people care more for membership than cosmetics. You can find Visage of Nillipuss and Visage of the Siren Enticer for 2m on Luclin server a handful of times each year. Maybe you play on FV or Xegony. I think the only illusion really worth near 10 Krono or more is Aspect of the Brood these days.
  7. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Yes, Xegony lol.
    ZenMaster likes this.
  8. Ryvik New Member

Not sure where you got your info about the economy on FV.. but rusty short swords are 10 KR... let alone anything fun or useful. Because somehow more supply equals higher cost.
    ZenMaster likes this.
  9. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Because krono go between servers, and people xfer over with gear and sell it, and there are guilds built there by alts of other server raiders that once they gear up can just sell everything. More money flowing around and more things available.
    ZenMaster likes this.
  10. Ganicus New Member

I have a wiltedblossom wreath on Povar and think 10 Kronos would be asking too much. I’d trade it straight for any of the following
    Drachnid merc contract
    Chimera mount

I’d supplement it with coin or Kronos for ice Encrusted MNK/BST weapons or Ice Encrusted 2H int caster weapon.
    I’d supplement it with coin or Krono for the ice Encrusted Pet earring as well.

If someone wants to arrange a trade, hit me up. The one thing I ask is you manage the cross server aspects and trade occurs on Povar.
  11. Angahran Augur

I'd love to be able to get the options from these crates without having to buy a dozen and hope to get lucky.

The skeletal kitten, Schrodinger's ?, would go well with my skeletal merc.