Nov 20 changes to "Tune Stuck in your Head"

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by bortage, Nov 20, 2019.

1. bortage spammin lifetaps

How is this going to impact bards? I don't remember seeing this on test and I can't log in yet because servers are still locked
  2. Jennre Band Leader

I have yet to test it, but this is conceptually a big upgrade for us. Making this passive gives us an extra song, which means fewer dropped melodies, etc.

This will definitely come in handy in ToV, where our DoTs are bigger

JennBRD
  3. Waive New Member

Been testing it on beta.. Works really well, just like having the AA pushed all the time. So you can melody an extra song basically (extra insult or dot, etc)
  4. Szilent Augur

Change to passive is a nice small benefit to bards that were already keeping Tune Stuck active for 10 minutes (previous duration) out of 13 (previous cool down). There was a lil' gap, now there isn't.

Change to passive is, or should be, a huge benefit to shabby bards who basically didn't use Tune Stuck before.
  5. Svann2 The Magnificent

Running out of song slots for group songs though. Have not figured out how to change.
    currently
    8 song melody
    insult, mez, ae mez, lull, dissident
    Might give up on dissident idk.
  6. Nniki Augur

From that list, I would drop lull. I haven't used it while pulling in probably over a decade.
    Jennre and Tucoh like this.
  7. Jennre Band Leader

I use charm a ton, and crescendo a ton.
  8. Buri Augur

Yea that's the problem I've been running into, so I can twist 12 songs now... but to do that, I need more song slots. I like to keep mana, pacify, mem blur, slow, mez and AOE mez up most of the time in non-raid situations.
  9. Jhinx Whimsical Chinchilla

With a 2.85 second cast time and 30 second duration on most songs, 10 songs would take 28.5 seconds.

Which songs are you using in your twist - and are you able to keep them up without something dropping?