Next expansion should be Luclin

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Dagum, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Dagum Elder

So like We've seen Kael many times. We will have at least 3 versions of Crystal Caverns.

Bring back SSRA, Lord Seru, VT! Shard farming for VT! Fungus grove, Doomshade!

Please bring back luclin for the next expansion. I beg of you!

PS> How can you have an expansion called ToV that doesn't have ToV in it? I'm still trying to figure that one out... Maybe I missed it going over the beta stuff, but like... I'm looking for the zone with the awesome dragons and I'm just not seeing it.

We need to camp for the seru key. Emp key, VT.... Bring back all of it please I beg of you. That was my favorite expansion...
    Elyssanda likes this.
  2. Raccoo Augur

TOV ≠ Temple of Veeshan
    TOV = Torment of Velious
  3. Ashian Augur

Please god no Luclin. I hated that expansion. Navigating the Ssra transfer tubes is something I’d prefer to never do again.

If they want to re-birth an expansion, I think certain Planes of Power zones were fantastic, yet underutilized. Halls of Honor comes to mind. Plane of Storms is also setup nicely for a revamped zone. Could use the “sections” of the zone for competing factions (Mearatas style) OR combine Tier 1 and Tier 2 NPCs into a single zone separated by the tunnels. I was also a fan of a small, densely packed zone such as Mearatas. Halls of Honor B could serve this purpose.
  4. Zantor Augur

Look at the order of the past few expansions, going in order of the original releases. So with Velious now, Luclin should be next. Luclin Shards anyone? :eek:
    Elyssanda likes this.
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Luclin sounds good as long as it has some new zones, that seems to be the only thing lacking in TOV. Both PoP & Kunark had new zones when they were revamped for max level.TBL is my fave of all the remakes of old expansions and I think that is mainly down to all bup PoFire missions being new zones. We need new zones each expansion to keep the game feeling fresh and not just the same old zones with a fresh look.

My preference for next expansion......Drinal!.... I want to know what is on Norraths other moon. :)
    Duder, Skuz and Elyssanda like this.
  6. Elyssanda Bardbrain

Is it the REAL home of the little aliens that are on Luclin? maybe the storyline would be that Luclin is where they go to Prove themselves and reach adulthood?
  7. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

While I did not like the difficulty of The Burning Lands, I would like to see a continuation of the Efreeti and Djinn storyline after Velious.
    Elyssanda and Yinla like this.
  8. Laronk Augur

Everquest has story lines?
  9. Nennius Curmudgeon

Or maybe it could be the EQ version of an AirBnB? Where assorted creatures go to act badly.
  10. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I really enjoyed most of the Shadows of Luclin expansion (I was not a huge fan of the Vex Thal Raid though) so if the next expansion after ToV goes there I won't be unhappy, so long as they have an interesting story to justify it & some new zones that are reminiscent of the original expansion zones.
  11. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Legacy of Ykesha>
  12. Duder Augur

Drinal Drinal Drinal Drinal

Ohh, and incase you missed it

DRINAL!

:)
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare and Skuz like this.
  13. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Well next year will be velious part 2, maybe Drinal in 2021?
  14. bortage spammin lifetaps

Next expansion should be an entire expansion of Plane of Mischief, each wing is embiggenned and made into a full zone and the end boss is a super lost Aaryonar who accidentally clicked the castle while going for an afternoon stroll but now he's stuck in the doors room and can't figure out which door to use
    Yinla and Duder like this.
  15. Svann2 The Magnificent

I liked Luclin. It was my comeback expac after leaving just after Kunark released. Made my (1st) Vah Shir Bard, and Im still playing one. Liked the idea of the grimling/wolf/bear war and being able to manipulate it to get the result you wanted. Alot of camping in Acrylia caverns as well. Then there was the airless fun of The Grey. All casual stuff though, no raiding at that point.
    Elyssanda likes this.