Miragul - For the love of god, please! :(

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Vucru, Nov 24, 2019.

1. Vucru New Member

DBG, please. Have mercy. Can we get AOCs or at the very least the flagging issues fixed? It'd be really nice to not have to go and backflag for silly things like Anguish to do 2.0s on heroic characters.

<3
  2. Funk Augur

Seems like a side effect of all the variations of TLP's they keep trying. So many details so address.
    I was extremely happy that the signet instances have named up 100% of the time now and no longer have to camp those.

But yes I agree 100%, level 85 heroic server set in the House of Thule expansion. This seems absurd to say the least.

And I've already gotten raid trials done, signets done for Hero of Kuua. And last piece orb for 2.0, only to have no help yet because not many are flagged.
  3. Darkhain Elder

Seems like you don't understand how AoC works or where it implanted, there are no AoC in OoW (Anguish ).
  4. Piznut Angry Gnome

It literally took my group less than 3 hours to farm signets for everyone, and complete all the raid trials. It's not hard to get flagged for Anguish at level 85.
  5. Warlorf Augur

takes no time to do this plus you can go back and do things other TLP's have done. took no time to get signets and flagging done.
  6. Karthos Augur

Just because something is easy is not a good excuse for why something was overlooked. You shouldn't have the need to back flag with a heroic toon on already unlocked content. That is the point of heroic toons.
    Shanarias likes this.
  7. Machen New Member

Agree with this, especially since every other progression server at House of Thule has Anguish unlocked.

I entered it on Ragefire yesterday, which is in TBS, no raids or signets required.
  8. HoodenShuklak Augur

If you look at Coirnav, they aren't likely to implement any common sense measures to save a server after it launches.

Cut your losses is my best advice. Either hold out for the next TLP (few months likely), roll on a Live server with a good population, or just accept that Miragul is what it is -- a level locked "almost" Live server.
    Machen likes this.
  9. Machen New Member

Coirnav is just the latest example, too. Lots of solid examples of this. AoC's on Ragefire/Lockjaw, merging Fippy/Vulak much much sooner...
  10. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Had they just opened Heroics in HoT on Phinny a lot of these frustrations would not have been experienced.
    Machen likes this.
  11. Zalamyr Augur

Whether or not it's hard isn't really the point. These zones are supposed to be unlocked at this point in progression.

And keep in mind, this will currently effect all flagging going forward. Maybe you don't care about Anguish now, but there are other zones that are significantly more annoying to flag for that should unlock in the future.
  12. Lidjet Journeyman

This really needs to be addressed soon. We want to be able to do old content for fun, epics, clickies, etc.

Sure we could go backflag.. but hard to convince a bunch of people to do it.

Please make this happen soon.
    Yinla likes this.
  13. Kaydan New Member

Did they disable the removal of flagging requirements +4 expansions back? As of TSS on LJ/RF there is no signet requirement, just level 68.
  14. Lidjet Journeyman

It's broken on Miragul, you have to flag for everything
  15. Darkhain Elder

Once again, AoC have lvl lock (ie: GoD have lvl72 max and is the last xpac with AoC iirc ), not every zone has AoC and doesn't have anything to do with backflagging.
    You don't need AoC, point.
  16. AcemoneyFV Augur

You still need to do the long quests and such to request a lot of raids on LIVE servers. I had to do them all for Solteris, TSS, etc. That is the way it's always been. If you can flag yourself and get 6 in a grp, can you request Anguish like live servers? At 90, everyone should be able to solo Anguish no problems.
  17. Lidjet Journeyman

Yeah, that's cool that's the way it is on Live.. but this is a TLP.. as by the forum you are in. We should get unlocked 4 expansions after the release as all TLPs do.
  18. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Problem on Miragul is likely that some of the flagging removal scripts fire 1 month or something after a respective expansion has released. If I had to guess most of them will go away December 5th but who knows.

I'm curious and didn't check, are players on Miragul able to zone into PoTimeA to get to SoD without going through PoP flagging already? I assume yes but considering The Hole was locked until we monster shrouded down Naggy/Vox (blocking access to Underfoot outside of ports) I wouldn't be shocked, though I haven't seen people posting about that which I would expect by now.
  19. Lidjet Journeyman

You can get into Time due to SoD..

You cant get into things like Sleepers, VT, Old Seb, Anguish... basically anything that requires a key/flag.
  20. Machen New Member

This was my guess as well, I bet it all goes away a month in.