Test Update 11/12/2019 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Nov 12, 2019.

1. EQ Dev Developer

This thread is for new bugs and how to reproduce them only. Please keep all opinions, discussions, posts about balance, and anything else in the other thread.
    Patch notes and discussions thread
  2. Tucoh Augur

Elemental Corporeal Light Zephyr and Elemental Corporeal Gusting Zephyr which have the focus: Sympathetic Remote Healing Flood aren't procing because spell 46888 doesn't exist.

How to reproduce: Cast offensive spells while having Elemental Corporeal Light Zephyr or Elemental Corporeal Gusting equipped.
  3. Ngreth Thergn Developer

that spell is still marked as beta only :(
    Fixed for the live update (and test true-up)
    Tucoh likes this.
  4. Tiqou Elder

Looks like the 1st spire is not working for ENC.
  5. Cacky Elder

I am a level 110 ranger with maxed out AAs and 338 banked AAs prior to the patch. After the patch, I was level 0/17 for the new version of Flaming Arrows. I did a Buy All on it, and it is now at 17/17, and then I clicked 4 quest rewards that gave me 12 AAs each, bringing my new banked AAs total up to 184. Which means that after the patch reshuffle/refund/rebuy, I was at a net loss of 202 AAs.

Was this adjustment to AAs supposed to be neutral, or was it supposed to cost us 202 AAs to get back up to where we were? Just making sure this wasn't a bug or an oversight.

Thanks!
  6. Cacky Elder

Yesterday morning in my inventory, it said "All Access Days Left: 1"
    By afternoon/evening, it had changed to "All Access Days Left: 2"
    And this morning, it is "All Access Days Left: 0"

It SEEMS like it may have balanced out correctly in the end (although I don't really keep track of my 30 days per krono, maybe I shouldl!), but definitely something buggy along the way.
  7. Cacky Elder

I noticed it is saying 2 days again now, even though it was up to 30 after I ate a krono. I haven't done any kind of modifications to my UI files. I think it is just showing 2 sometimes... haven't figured out what is causing it. But I know I saw 30 after eating that krono!
  8. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

Was it intentional that rogues can no longer use Dirty Fighting if Ligament Slice landed? I know I was only using it on group named, and since they're immune to run speed changes... here we are. Can we split that into 2 debuffs when it lands on the mob, or one on the mob and one or me or something? I can't imagine it gets much use in raids.
  9. Tucoh Augur

Just FYI the Remote Healing Flood spell on the 2H TBL Challenger heal aug, Elemental Corporeal Gusting Zephyr is only healing 200 hit points non-crit. I don't know if that's intended. It used to heal for 6395 hit points non-crit earlier this year.

Line 272696: [Wed Nov 20 19:02:04 2019] Tucofire`s pet is bathed in a healing burst. You healed Tucofire`s pet for 200 hit points by Remote Healing Flood.
    Line 273452: [Wed Nov 20 19:05:58 2019] Tucowind`s pet is bathed in a healing burst. You healed Tucowind`s pet for 200 hit points by Remote Healing Flood.
    Line 273489: [Wed Nov 20 19:06:01 2019] Tucowind`s pet is bathed in a healing burst. You healed Tucowind`s pet for 200 hit points by Remote Healing Flood.
    Line 273528: [Wed Nov 20 19:06:04 2019] Tucowind`s pet is bathed in a healing burst. You healed Tucowind`s pet for 200 hit points by Remote Healing Flood.

I made a ticket here:
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...r-heal-on-cast-aug-healing-only-200hp.261001/
  10. Ashian Augur

Likely caused by you running multiple characters on the same computer and bypassing the patcher. I can’t solve the display issue other than to assure you that it is appropriately accounting for your game time.
  11. Cacky Elder

I have not knowingly bypassed the patcher and it happens whether or not I have my other (free to play) account running or not. But I agree with you that when it is not erroneously showing 2 days left (which it now does frequently) it does revert back to the correct number of days.