Test Update 01/08/13

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Sarshish New Member

Or perhaps add an option to extended target to allow selection to display most hated of target?
  2. Axxius Augur

Boo! Make them WIZ MAG NEC ENC please!
  3. Lingum Elder

Since you were monkeying with the main inventory window anyway, why not move the radiant/ebon crystals back to the alternate currency area?
  4. Maereax Augur

This, please. Insidious and Eternal grove silk robe ornamentations are not available in game currently. Please also add them to the raid vendors in VoA, AND - Currently only silk classes can see them on the vendor even when unchecking the 'Show only items I can use' box. Please make sure that the silk robe ornamentations are buyable by all classes and not just silk casters.
  5. Beimeith Lord of the Game

That takes more effort than it is worth to do it is the reason. The crystals were added before the currency tab existed so they use a completely different system or something dumb like that.
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

i wish they would put the currency tab back in the order it was, so the new currency was at the bottom and able to sort the alpha if I wanted, I hate how new currency is mixed in with the old now...I really don't understand why they messed with it in the first place.
  7. Beimeith Lord of the Game

You can sort it that way. Click the empty square above the icon on the left and it will order them by the order they were added.
  8. Tegila Augur

actuallly the HF helms are disappearihng on drakkin too, the hair was a separate issue related to even having a helm/antlers/hat or wahtever. always have to reequip my helm to get my head ornament to appear
  9. Ronak Augur

I can only assume you do not know what the spell is, and assume it's also some how an invulnerability spell. It's not. They should not share a timer. They have nothing in common whatsoever. This is absolutely a bug, as they did not work this way until after a random patch.
  10. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I didn't know that, thanks for the info. Is there anyway to make it the default?
  11. Shriek New Member

WTB Underfoot progression unlocking.
  12. iniari-TR Augur

/agree. there has got to be a way to set the agro meter for either caster or melee.
  13. Nylrem Augur

There is, if you're a caster, just turn it off and play like we used to :)

Another option, is pick your best mage's pet and put it on xtarg, to know what it's at (not saying that we want to consume an xtarg slot, just for that)
  14. Mrya New Member

Anything more specific on this?
  15. Falos Augur

"Run, You Fools! - High Lord William Taros will no longer deal damage to the undead minions in the mission."

Does this mean that the "By the power of dead skulls" conquest will no longer be obtainable? This conquest requires you to "Allow Lord Taros to destroy at least 2 Fallen Knights"

It sounds like this nerf will remove that achievement from being doable.
  16. Meadal Journeyman

Crossing my fingers. They said they were aware of the problem but for some ungodly reason have not mentioned it since. Im still listening for one though.
  17. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

The UIErrors.txt file only shows the following when I try to load my custom UI:
    Since my custom UI isn't working when I try to load it, the UIErrors.txt file is not doing its job. I also don't see any of the "red UI warnings text" on Test.

Yes, I know that custom UIs are not your problem. But the UIErrors.txt file and the client reporting the errors is.

Please fix this, as those of us with custom UIs can't get them to work without some kind of feedback as to why they don't work.

Thank you.
  18. Smallpox Augur

19. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Ok, my custom UI was not working last night on Test and the UIErrors.txt file was empty except for that one line. Now, everything is working fine with my custom UI and the UIErrors.txt is full of information.

Either something was changed on Test since then or another mystery of computer life.

So if you fixed it, thanks. If you didn't, let's just hope it keeps working.
  20. Rebel New Member

lvl 100 disc fixed. thank you very much