Requesting TBL T2 Raids Broken (?)

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Ashian, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Ashian Augur

My guild just completed their Battle Writ of the Jann Achievement as well as Winds of Ash (Raid) Achievement. According to the achievement description, doing so unlocks the ability to requests raids in Empyr, notably the Prince Ralaifin raid from Horizon Blighted Sage. However, Horizon Blighted Sage will not give out the raid. Here is the precise description from the achievement:

“Completing the following will allow you to request raids in Empyr: Realms of Ash and Esianti: Palace of the Winds:”

I THINK the problem is that my guild has only beaten one TBL Tier 1 raid, Stratos: Fight Fire. We have simply beat it over and over again to the point we got 21 flags as we are unable to beat the other T1 raids. We have yet to beat Plane of Fire: General Reparm or the Plane of Smoke raid. According to the in-game achievement, beating all of the T1 raids is not required to request the raid. However, I suspect this is a hidden, unwritten requirement.

If all T1 raids are required to request T2 raids, can you please update the achievement description? If the achievement description is indeed correct, can you please double check the requirements to request T2 raids to ensure each T1 raid is not required?

Thank you so much!
    Sancus likes this.
  2. CrazyLarth Augur

3. Ashian Augur

4. CrazyLarth Augur

well weird -- I did go request both TBL T3 raids with out winning all the TBL T2 raids the day I got flagged for T3.
  5. Ashian Augur

So I just tried it again and it successfully requested the raid. My interpretation is that you probably need to completely log out and back in again (or allow for a day or two to pass) before the game registers your flag. Thank you for the help.