Priest GINA favorites

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Sirene_Fippy, Jul 13, 2015.

1. gnomeboss Augur

this is brilliant. because of intellectual limitations, i cannot get gamparse to work when i'm just healing (on cle) and not dps'ing. it's like i have to dmg the mob to get the log to start. not really, it's all in the log, but all the cool calculations and breakdowns are MIA for many, many mobs. i'm sure this is a setting somewhere, but i've asked before and nobody could really point out what i was doing wrong. and i know it's me, somewhere, because it usually is. >< life is hard when you're stupid. /sigh

BUT! with this little string, i found i can just search the gamparse log, find the data i want, paste that into excel, break it down however i want. yes, the irony of me doing in nine steps what gamparse already does is not lost me. ha!

but this little regex gem saves me so much time. so grateful you posted this and i stumbled upon it. thank you.
    Sirene_Fippy likes this.
  2. Theka Elder

Well the point of this trigger is to track my dot duration makes a timer tells me when it fades. The problem is other peoples dots trigger it. "{s}'s veins turn a vile shade of green." is generic and also used by a necro dot.
    So i was thinking use a multi line regex trigger to look for that message and preceded by a You begin casting XXX.
  3. Tucoh Augur

This isn't a gina trigger thing and I'm dragging poor Leigo into this by quoting a recent post he made, but the #1 thing I'd want that I haven't seen is a group/self/target/target's target health bar EQ UI mod where the health bars are huge and some color (ex: green) and the background behind them is red. This would cause any decreased health to show up as basically a big blotch of red where the green health was.

I tried to do that in my modified Sparxx' UI but gave up. My UI for my warrior looks like below, where I've got big fat red health bars for my group.
    [IMG]
    They have black/transparent backgrounds, and what I'd really want is green health bars with red backgrounds that only show up when I/my target / my party take damage.

I had this when I healed in WoW and it was hugely useful because I coordinated my UI's colors to make red = bad, so anytime anyone got hit I would detect it in my periphery and respond ASAP.

I don't know if such a thing is possible, but if you've got any ideas, Leigo, I'd love to hear them!!!
  4. Syylke_EMarr Augur

Probably the easiest way to do this would be to set up triggers for the "Your xxx spell has worn off of yyy".
  5. Syylke_EMarr Augur

Check your PMs when you can
  6. Tucoh Augur

Thanks, replied.
  7. Leigo You come here often?

If you like the size of your current group window, send it to me via email found on eqinterface. I'll have a look see.
  8. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

I feel like a complete nooblet having to ask for help with GINA triggers all the time, that being said...

I usually watch my damage scroll - nukes, backstabs, and assassinations, all in different GINA windows. However, I've reached the point where I only want to see certain amounts of damage. Like backstabs over 100k, and spell damage over 35k. However, I have no idea how to work those into triggers so that it limits what's displayed, but still displays the ones I want to see. All I know how to do is an all or nothing kind of thing. Any help?
  9. Tucoh Augur

Forgot to post this, I got some help with my UI!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UpkoZApqgJLRFSA7ABNJf_TbPttkY__P

10. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

Here's some examples that should work, although, when I tried displaying damage before it may make GINA slow (worth a try though). The assassinate/backstab triggers may double up, there is an option in settings to change it so only the first matched trigger works (after that it stops searching).

Assassinate:
    Search Text: ^(You (hit|backstab) .* for {N>800000} points of damage\. \(.*)Assassinate\)
    Display Text Example: {s} - {N} - Assassinate
    This will display NPC name - Damage - Assassinate
    [IMG]

Spell Damage:
    Search Text: ^(You hit {s1} for {N>35000} points of \w+ damage )by {s2}\.
    Display Text Example: {s1} - {N} - {s2}
    This will display NPC name - Damage - spell name
    [IMG]

Backstab:
    Search Text: ^(You )backstab {s} for {N>800000} points of damage\.
    Display Text Example: {s} - {N} - Backstab
    This will display NPC name - Damage - Backstab
    [IMG]
    Scornfire and Wulfhere like this.
  11. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

the {n>#} was the part I couldn't figure out. Thanks!
    Sirene_Fippy likes this.
  12. Crystilla Augur

Hi. Curious if there is an updated cleric version you, or anyone else might have? Just installed Gina and my class folder is looking naked.
  13. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

14. Crystilla Augur

Sirene_Fippy likes this.
  15. Gentsia Apprentice

I can't seem to get the dropbox thing to do anything. I was going to make my own triggers for our guild but i saw this and would be easier :). If anyone has help for this would be greatly appreciated
  16. Xunil Darkwood New Member

And to think I've been playing healer classes (Dru and Cle) in this game for 21 years and all I ever did was pay attention..
    Rolaque likes this.