ToV claimable items for TLPs

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by ajschliewe, Oct 24, 2019.

1. ajschliewe Elder

Looking at the pre order page for Torment of Velious at the various editions with claimable items. However, it doesn't say which items will be available on the TLPs. Hopefully a Dev can get this corrected or if anyone has info?
  2. Tinlaar2 New Member

I would very much love to know this, if they can disable mount buffs this would be great
  3. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Shared Goblet of Adventure II - Immediate availability on pre-order.

The rest are not available on ANY server until Torment of Velious launches (Launches, not unlocks... See lock info bellow for that)

Contract of the Restless Ry'Gorr - Locked to SoD
    Goblet of Adventure III - Locked to Luclin
    Perfected Augmentation Distillers - not locked
    Velium Threaded Satchel - not locked
    Torment of Velious Painting - Locked to HoT
    Level 85 Heroic Character Boost - Locked to Underfoot
    Velious Snow Kitten Metamorph Wand - not locked
    Restless Wolf Saddle - Locked to TBL
    Shared Goblet of Adventure III - Locked to Luclin
    Tizmak Metamorph Wand - not locked
    Saddle of the Restless Griffon - Locked to ToV
    Guise of the Restless Coldain - not locked
    TRADABLE Restless Wolf Saddle - Locked to TBL (the convert on the item is also locked)
    TRADABLE Saddle of the Restless Griffon - Locked to ToV (the convert on the item is also locked)
    Gnomish Legendary Bundle - Caveat claimable on all TLPs however mount will not function until Luclin and teleporter will not function until PoP
    taliefer and Tymeless like this.
  4. Numiko Augur

Curious about the Heroic adventure boost being tied to UF, They are currently locked out on Phinny and we are well past UF....

If I were to buy the expansion you are saying I can claim it on phinny?
    Pahppa likes this.
  5. Pahppa Journeyman

I would also very much like an answer to this question. Very Very good point Numiko
  6. Ngreth Thergn Developer

It's possible I'll need to adjust when the Heroic character unlocks, and I don't have an answer yet.
  7. Scruff Elder

RIP
  8. Tymeless Augur

Honestly not much incentive for someone on mangler to buy this expansion. You really should throw in a mount that isn't locked to TBL/TOVand a couple things for young TLP players to spend the cash because we would.
    Herf and Xanathol like this.
  9. Zanarnar Augur

Shared Goblet of Adventure II
    Goblet of Adventure III - Locked to Luclin
    Perfected Augmentation Distillers - not locked
    Velium Threaded Satchel - not locked
    Velious Snow Kitten Metamorph Wand - not locked
    Shared Goblet of Adventure III - Locked to Luclin
    Tizmak Metamorph Wand - not locked
    Guise of the Restless Coldain - not locked

So, the above is what will be available on TLP's once the expansion releases. Aside from the bag, and the pet wand.. I'm inclined to agree. I was considering it for the bag, but there would have to be something else to push me over the edge here and the pet wand isn't quite enough to justify the cost. (Since I'll likely never see the content)

A themed mount (slow speed even) would probably tip the scales for me. Ohh well, I just have to hope for another mistake in the marketplace like on phinny :)
    Herf and Tymeless like this.
  10. Tymeless Augur

exactly. I'm not spending 80+USD for a bag and a couple exp pots. I'm not sure i'll be around in 5-6 years to see the content so i'm not dropping 80 on it. Give me a mount i can use in luclin with the bag and the other stuff and i'd consider it.
  11. Machen New Member

This is one of the big holes with the current expansion release plan. Even if you are around in 5-6 years, this current expansion will be free to play by then, and you'll have no need to buy it in order to see the content. TLP players will never need to buy expansions to access content until they are one expansion behind live.
    Tymeless likes this.
  12. Alekzandre Augur

You make a good point.
    Tymeless likes this.
  13. kozmik New Member

The 40-slot 100% Weight Reduction "Velium Threaded Satchel" is more or less worth it, but not worth the total price.
    Tymeless likes this.
  14. Krrill Journeyman

So why is the list of items claimable on TLPs posted here by a Dev different than what is on the website? Which list is correct?
  15. Furryous New Member

There is not list on the website... that is what we asked here
  16. That0neguy Augur

ExoticCheese likes this.
  17. Numiko Augur

I have not bought an expansion in a while playing on Phinny these last 4+ years but is it common now for standard editions to have zero items to claim?

Seem kind of cheap to not even throw a bag or a mount to people paying for the $35 ones.
    Nolrog likes this.
  18. Herf Augur

19. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Cmon Daybreak, you can't really think that new zones, new items, new level cap, new quests, new raids is enough for 35$?
    Raptorjesus5 likes this.
  20. Zanarnar Augur

To someone on a TLP, who will be given those bits for free long before any server they play on reaches it... well, is it really? I mean if you want to buy it just to support them, go for it!! But what value does someone on Corinav get out of that purchase? Mangler? Agnarr? Ragefire? Lockjaw?

Really, Selos and .. maybe Phinny will benefit from it But even for them its just that they wouldn't get it free, they'll still have another, newer, expansion to buy that would have given them ToV for free.

I really wish they would toss a few things in for the tlp players, it might get more of us to buy the expansions (the expensive options tend to have stuff.. but generally its cheaper to buy the bits from those you want from the marketplace unless it's of the "unique to that edition and claimable on a tlp" items, i guess.)
    Tymeless likes this.