Info Needed Mage Charmed npc in FM

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Coursaire, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Coursaire New Member

Mage friend charmed a Iksar slave in FM today and also had normal elemental pet up, my merc healer stopped healing his normal elemental pet and only healed the charmed Iksar slave, still healed other group members and my necro pet just not the mages elemental pet.
  2. niente Developer

How did the mage charm an iksar slave?
  3. Derresh Augur

I dont really understand OP's issue but maybe he used Puppet Strings to charm?
  4. Braikkarrii Lorekeeper

The iksar slave NPCs in FM can assist your group in combat, but they are not necessarily "charmed pets". If you have high enough faction with them, they can be hailed and they will present the player with a brief dialogue, giving players a chance to receive extra assistance outside of the group.

The iksar slave becomes tethered to whoever goes through the dialogue and they will assist them in fighting mobs, for a brief period of time. The iksar mobs can be buffed and healed, so I am assuming that the original poster is claiming that the mage's real pet is being omitted from healing by the healer mercenary when this scenario occurs.
    niente likes this.
  5. Coursaire New Member

Yes Braikkarrii is right that is what is happening and I have also done the same with my necro and it also omits healing my pet the same, and when I use F1 like to target my pet it also does not target my pet instead it targets the iksar slave, as well as when using my pet heals, it heals Slave not my pet.