Miragul Heroic Progression Server

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Igorath-Bertox, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Igorath-Bertox Elder

I actually decided to pay to play on it but guess what, you took out the ability to pay by PayPal.

Stupid, stupid, stupid. Guess I'll just continue to play for free. Imagine how many others you've lost with that bonehead decision.
  2. Keenween Elder

If you have steam, you can pay via Steam (and in steam via paypal, easy)

if not, create a steam account (free) and again, everquest -> steam-> paypal

i do this way every month
  3. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

People without credit cards don't deserve dragon loot.
    Duder likes this.
  4. Igorath-Bertox Elder

No worries. The login is a mess and someone has already killed the warders in ST. Only reason I wanted to is to have a chance at the gnome illusion mask. Someone claims they got 2 already and another says 'priveledged' accounts got in first. If thats true then EQ is a just onother scam.

Thanks DBG for saving me $15 back to free to play.
  5. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Aren't you the same guy who went F2P when game cards were discontinued?
  7. Igorath-Bertox Elder

It's possible but I don't remember it. I've been F2P since they did discontinue them because I have no other way of subbing. What does that have to do with the thread?
  8. Derd Augur

Go to the store purchase a Visa prepaid card sub to game. The exact same process with small exception to buying a game card. And I guess you don't use banks but if you do almost all of them offer a Visa link Card that you can move money into in small increment but has no association with your main account.
    Duder likes this.
  9. Igorath-Bertox Elder

The card cost $4 (plus tax) to purchase along with the $25 that is usable. $20 goes for the sub (Canadian exchange rate) leaving $5 on the card and $4+ wasted. If Paypal was acceptable it would just cost the $20 but I'm guessing DBG wants credit cards in hopes of catching someone not wanting a recurring charge to forget about it and turn it off.

And since the server is days old and people already are 90 there is no point for me to join it as I want to group with others like before and I highly doubt anyone will want to come back and group with someone just starting out.
  10. Riou EQResource

The nice thing about a HoT heroic start TLP is 85-90 can all group with each other in half the HoT zones, the only thing blocking a group would be not having access to t3 or t4 zones atm, level range is perfectly fine range
    Yinla likes this.