Can't purchase House of Thule Collector's Edition Revival

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by HanktheTank, Nov 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanktheTank Journeyman

Title says it all. I go to try and buy this and it states "Unavailable" I asked others and other people are saying that the site is saying, "You already own this" Even when we don't own the awesome sword of truth ornament.
  2. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

Maybe it's not live yet. It will be nice if they do release that, I would like to get that ornament!! Does anyone know if it works in any weapon type or is it restricted to 1hs weapons? I'll be a little disappointed if it only goes into 1hs weapons since I can't use those.
  3. Benito EQ player since 2001.

I am wondering if the Sword of Truth ornament and merc contracts are multiple x claim? ($40 is a bit pricey for single claim of the sword - hopefully it would at least come as a pair for dual wielders!).
  4. Wanuven Lorekeeper

I believe Ornaments were still in their infancy during HoT and were used via container. People would have thrown a fit if that was the case and you got one (1) claimable ornament for spending however much collectors edition was, so I imagine it was 999. Also, if they're basically just backflagging our accounts to have those benefits, then I imagine its the same case where we would receive the 999 option.

Also also, I knew a warrior who dual wielded em.

DBG, hurry up and take my money.

-Wanuven
  5. Whulfgar Augur

I like wise want them on at least 3 accounts.. as well..
  6. Zamiam Augur

why does the celebration bundle only have the rez tokens for 85% rez ? loyalty merchant has them and can get 96% ?
    also the craftsman potion only has 100% salvage for 48 attemps ? the one in marketplace doesnt have that limitation ..

and why only 2 20 slot bags ? the 19.99 pack has 1 40 slot .. you would think for an extra 15 bucks you would get at least 1 more 40 slot in addition to the one you get with starter pack.. ?

anyways you would think for 34.99 you would get 96% rez tokens (which are avail on loyalty) , and a craftsman with out limitations and at least another 40 slot ..

the other potions clarity , alacrity and speed potion are a waste really (quantity 1) really .. can buy all those in PoK .. and the /claim " gift of legacies lost" pack contains 10 xp potions and 10 speed run potions .. and iirc every new character starts with that in /claim

does the 39.99 revival bundle include the other 2 packs like the celebration bundle does ?

Like what was stated above what if we already own HoT and have the topiary mount and 16 and 20 slot bags and merc avail in our /claim already at 999 .. believe the paintings to but I dont care much for paintings ..
    so for the 39.99 revival bundle which comes with 10 items I own 6 of those items already ? it would be worth it if the other 2 bundles were included ..
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Is this the answer to what we have been asking for in the past? Access to old collector edition claim items no longer available?

Word.

Buying a few here when its up and working (prob after noon today)
    Owl56, Numiko, Yinla and 1 other person like this.
  8. Numiko Augur

Hope they expand this to other older collector editions, would love to pick up some of them that came out back when I was on one of my many breaks from playing EQ.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  9. Zamiam Augur

wasnt the bixie house from HoT era ? if so they should of included it in one of those packs ..

Edit: nm just seen it was CoTF expansion for hive of the bixie.. hope they bring that back .. thats an expansion I would purchase :p
    CatsPaws likes this.
  10. Benito EQ player since 2001.

The problem is EQ2 re-released older expansion items last Christmas and they were all single claim (one per account not one per character). Originally, those same items were claimable by all characters. (Daybreak tends to apply the same marketing rules across both games).

I hope dreamweaver or a purchaser can update us if it's a limited quantity /claim (for sword and merc contracts at least). (The purchase webpage that goes to credit card/Paypal seems to be working for me - clear the cache?).

https://www.everquest.com/packs
  11. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Reports from guildy are 999, and only 1hs on the ornament.
    Benito likes this.
  12. dubblestack Elder

I don't post much, but, dbg, i didn't want to spend more money on this game this month. But now i will have to buy this on probably 3+ accounts, and i would probably do this for every expansion re released. Up to ros on certain accounts.

Good strategy to get more money from me, gotta get the items!
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  13. Angahran Augur

Where did you see this for sale ?
  14. Derd Augur

Eq main page , shop , packs
  15. Elyssanda Bardbrain

mine's greyed out and unable to purchase.
  16. dreamweaver Community Manager

We are in the process of looking into this and will update everyone when we are able.
    Duder, Numiko and Yinla like this.
  17. Whulfgar Augur

Station cash store..
  18. CRAZO Journeyman

So Discordant Contract Mercenary seems to show it has 4 mercs
    Bazu Gelidran Ikaav and Pyrilen. My question is that right and if so are they limited to a specific role or not?
  19. eqgamer Augur

Bazu. Tank. Gelidran rog. Ikaav clr. Pyrilen wiz
    Gyurika Godofwar and Owl56 like this.
  20. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

I can confirm the Sword of Truth is 999 and only fits in 1HS weapons. I was slightly excited for my beastlord when I saw the bugged 'one-hand piercing weapon' text. The sword fits well on a character projecting Guise of the Combine.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.