Fixed Internally Character Creation is failing on Miragul

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Skuz, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Plusone New Member

Why would you put everyone in one starting point?? Bound to cause problems been waiting for 10 min watching the timer grow and yet to be in game after a min wait time
  2. Moria New Member

yea, most won't get passed the queue now.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Will chars created previouly be there now ?
    how does the queue work ? Clicking ok takes me back to server select and looks no different.
  4. discordkitty Augur

Hugely laggy, made one character and couldn't even log it out, had to force quit and now one computer is trying to remove the logged in character and the other compouter is trying to get in on another account but the 1m queue time has grown to 10m so wtf.
  5. Rasper Helpdesk The Original Helpdesk

I got Rasper made before someone stole my name, I'm pleased.
  6. Moria New Member

hah, as long as they don't wipe
  7. Aziuno Augur

Sleepers is Locked
  8. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Yeah, don't share your names publicly (even in General Chat in game). lol.
  9. Funk Augur

Queue keeps rising, and rising. Soon I'll have to actually go do RL stuff and looks like I'm going to miss my chance to even create a character before that.

I've literally never posted a negative comment regarding a server launch but this is absurd, this should have been tested before hand. And if there was an overload problem simply allow creation to starting cities instead of all in F2. A serious lack of basic effort in this launch.
  10. ElConquistador New Member

Well at this point pretty sure name is gone - 17 min queue and its been 30. Guess I'll give up. SSDD.
  11. Funk Augur

From 2min, to 4, to 10, to 11, to 16min queue increase all while waiting.

I've already been in queue 20min when you tell me it's a 16min queue.
  12. Benito EQ player since 2001.

General is at about 188 players right now. I believe there are still lots of names available (no taken message for me yet).
  13. Darkhain Elder

Doesn't seems to be working to me, seems like there is a infinite queue.
  14. Funk Augur

So you've been able to make multiple characters all while we've been in queue? Interesting.
  15. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Yeah, I think everyone is....

I think people (even Live players) might be interested in this server since you basically can preview any Level 85 class (Heroic).

Perhaps, that is the danger.....
  16. Xeris Augur

it seems stable for me now ...
  17. Moria New Member

lost a couple names with the instability, but still got a few good ones