What are you plans for Miragul?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Yinla, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Personnally I'm looking at the following in no particular order

Having fun and getting to know new people!
    J5 Merc quest - Is high on the list
    House of Thule progression
    Upgrade gear
    Seeds of Destruction progression - for familar
    Epics
    All tradeskills (not looking forward to this will dip in and out) Must remember to put a point in it so it is at a skill of 85 when I start :)
    LDON stone - just for easier travelling & maybe dodge aug.
    Lots and lots of clickies!
    Maybe older progression as well, there is lots I wish to get done.

Plenty to keep me busy for months!
    code-zero likes this.
  2. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Rush to runnyeye and start farming BAMs.
  3. Zipe The Healer

Must say that I am hyped about creating 14 chars and getting names and doing imaginary fapping about me playing another class.
    But that's just hype.
    And if hype is badly built on slippery ground when the reality hits that hype just turn intos tears and dust on the wind.
    I'll log in, make 14 chars, I'll wander exactly 30 seconds around revamped Innothule Swamp, then I'll miss Phinigel and get hyped of Rain of Fear launch on the next day and never ever again log into Miragul.
    jeskola likes this.
  4. ntellect Augur

Playing in house of Thule with people instead of just molo

Getting J5 (though I just realized it's not the easy without fear quest)

Looking to do tradeskills. Always wanted to craft my armor

Join a supportive and fun guild (already did this)

Running around with said guildies exploring and collecting loot

Take my time to learn my character, skills and role. Going to tank as SK for first time (Well I've played SK but never as a serious tank).

Buying 40 slot bags so I have space for all that loot

Look into what I need to get my Epic

Helping my guild collect necessary supplies.

Exploring old zones

Raiding for the first time

Cant wait!!
    Delphwind and Yinla like this.
  5. Numiko Augur

Farm Krono! .

oh wait that's the bad answer! :oops:
  6. Chuuk Augur

My first step will be to make a L85 mage or necro and blow the pants off Western Wastes dragons...assuming I can. I effing hate those guys.
    code-zero likes this.
  7. Roxas MM Augur

ignore it ?
    Accipiter and Machen like this.
  8. Garmr Augur

Lol, edgy Rox, damn edgy.
    Roxas MM likes this.
  9. jeskola pheerie

My plan is to run to East Karana, run up the cliff ramp to Highhold, and stare at the carving of BobbyBick's face embedded in the wall.
  10. jeskola pheerie

This.

I also predict DBG measures Miragul's success on launch day numbers and moves onto the next project, considering Miragul a resounding success, as everyone rolls their heroic of every class up, and promptly ignores complaints of the server being a ghost town shortly after.
  11. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

That face is such an enigma, WHO IS IT?!
    jeskola and Astral64 like this.
  12. Astral64 Augur

[IMG]
  13. Laronk Augur

Grouping with other players, but J5 merc is pretty high on the list and then doing progression. I'd like to raid if I manage to find a guild that raids later than 7pm pacific.
  14. code-zero Augur

Here's a tip, once you get leveled up to 90 and fill in AA's you can split your group into 2 groups of 3 players + 3 J5 mercs and then add the other group to the bottom of the extended target window. Now you effectively have 12 and you can tackle all sorts of open world stuff.

Of course when you have an instanced mission you'll need to rejoin the two groups after dropping mercs but it's a lot of fun
  15. ntellect Augur

How is it going to be a ghost town when a max level character can group with a brand new 85. This server wont leave new players for like 2 or 3 expansions, so you have a higher probability grouping ok this server than any other TLP.
    Yinla likes this.
  16. markkk Lorekeeper

his 90 the max lvl?
  17. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Until the next expansion unlocks, yes.
  18. jeskola pheerie

Your calculation does not account for actual physical humans playing on this server.
  19. jeskola pheerie

Any Miragul guilds confirmed aside from one casual?
    tofu stir fry likes this.
  20. tofu stir fry Augur

to crush my enemies, see them bow before me; and to feel the lamentations of the women....

thats is my mira-goal
    jeskola likes this.