Miragul Heroic Progression Server FAQ [Discussion]

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by dreamweaver, Oct 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dreamweaver Community Manager

Additional questions have been answered in the FAQ thread.
  2. Derresh Augur

Feerrott is spelled wrong in the FAQ. I am triggered.
  3. VandilIzer Augur

Dreamweaver you didn't really answer the J5 quest thing lol, not changed? So same as Phinny was (have to do SoD J5 quest) or same as live servers (J5 easy mode quest is in Feerot)

Like yeah, you aren't changing the quest, but since it is supposed to be released with COTF, since that's when Herioc characters were released, if there is "no change" then it would still not be there on release. However if you're saying you didn't change anything about the quest and its tied to heroic characters being made then yes it would be there.

A more solid either "J5 quest WILL or WON'T be in Feerot on release" would be much appreciated.
    Yinla and Zanarnar like this.
  4. Derresh Augur

[IMG]
    VandilIzer and Aegir like this.
  5. Aegir Augur

They should make Feerrott as the standard name to write in their Captcha Checks for this Forum!
    Derresh and VandilIzer like this.
  6. VandilIzer Augur

I did that just for you <3
    Derresh likes this.
  7. dreamweaver Community Manager

The new goal is to see how many different ways it can be misspelled before the server launches.
  8. VandilIzer Augur

Should have named the server Fearoot instead of Miragul! =D
  9. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Oh god I didn't even consider the gnome race. DOA.
  10. Iyacc Augur

The point of this server is to sell bags. They don't care what you put in them afterwards.
  11. NameAlreadyInUse #CactusGate

12. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I think that as an evolution of the TLP idea this is a very smart suggestion, I'd do it a little differently though. (I'd suggest that an individual account would get one of each tier of level boost free & after that it's paid for)

TLP v3.0

3/2 unlock schedule
    start at either classic or up to luclin open
    AoC
    51/50 with Planes of Power Unlock
    70 defiant geared autogrant to DoDH available with unlock of TSS
    85 Heroic available with HoT unlock
    100 Hero available with EoK unlock

truebox & non-truebox iterations of the above - consider Free Trade option on one

My ideal New TLP would also include every race & class combination available to live servers in at the very start of the new TLP server though I realise that would take some additional work the devs may not be able to schedule.
  13. Evertrek Augur

this server maybe good for a new player. it skips about 15 years of content but has quick access to the last 5 years...

i don't see any difference from live except maybe a new server to try.
  14. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

The server is good for those who quit in the last 5 or so years, they are not trying to catch back up to live on their own.

While they are jumping in at level 85, there is nothing stopping them going back and doing older content. I personally have a few past items I wish to aquire.
  15. Mrshzzit New Member

Are AA's Nerfed like on live? Or are they like they were back when lvl 85 was cap? Like Head shot on rangers? Is that nerfed on this server?
  16. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

AAs are the same across all servers, Miragul will have the nerfed version of headshot.
  17. Rasper Helpdesk The Original Helpdesk

Wonder why every character I try to make is set to loading in Feerrott followed by an instant "you have been disconnected"
  18. Prophiet New Member

Doing the same to me.
  19. HicksSelos Lorekeeper

Some say nerfed, but i enjoyed HSing Giants in FM on live for easy exp /AAs :)
  20. ntellect Augur

Its confirmed! Easy "Hero without Fear" J5 quest is the one that's there. Friend of mine just got his.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.