GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Beimeith, Jan 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scornfire The Nimbus Prince

I've been trying to figure this out for the last several days, my best Guess is a windows update, but I'm too lazy to do a rollback to see
  2. Scornfire The Nimbus Prince

Sorry to quote you again, After checking all my settings, removing every program installed in the last week and rolling back my windows updates to no avail, I tried something so dumb it actually worked. Download 2.0.0.94 and THEN download later versions to update (I did it one by one but you can probably go straight to the beta version after 94 launches)

Imma go give myself a cookie now
  3. Boyboi Elder

Thank you! By version 2.0.0.94, are you talking about Gamparse? If so, where can I download that?
  4. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Don't do what Scornfire said. I mean, you can, but it's not needed. Instead do this:

5. Boyboi Elder

Tried that, no effect. Thanks though.
  6. Scornfire The Nimbus Prince

Gamparse

You can download the prior versions there
  7. Boyboi Elder

You're a genius, thanks!
    Scornfire likes this.
  8. Malbro Augur

Tried to find this and I have no Smartscreen on my start.
  9. Duder Augur

Hit your windows key and type "smart", should bring up app&browser control, or just type app&browser
  10. Scornfire The Nimbus Prince

if Win10, type "app", one of the results will be the above App & Browser control under the Settings heading
    Beimeith likes this.
  11. Beimeith Lord of the Game

It looks like they renamed it at some point or something. They change things like that every time they update windows 10. It's freaking annoying.
    Scornfire likes this.
  12. Malbro Augur

Thank you
  13. Thundastruk Elder

14. Braveheart Augur

Great product. Use it every time I play. I do notice that when a Pet has been renamed the owners name does not pop up in the selection window to link the pet to the owner. Is there a fix for this?
  15. Szilent Augur

Using the selection drop down to link pets is & definitely has been the distant 3rd or 4th choice for linking pets in GamParse. Have the owner use /pet leader if the more automatic ways aren't kicking in like they do for your own pets.
  16. Brumans Augur

So, we ready to go ahead and call this one live? The current "live" one hasn't worked for basically a year, no reason this would should still be on manual download for even the past like...9 months heheh.
    Allayna likes this.
  17. sirunovia New Member

been trying get to download page but the link has been failing to take me where i need to go i have turned of adblock and tried multiple browsers if there is any help out there would be much appreciated
  18. Beimeith Lord of the Game

no

the link in the first post works just the same as it always has.
  19. Zipe The Healer

Hello,
    First of all: thanks for the great job on the parser. It's really important for having an overall overview of raid's performance.

I have been checking some healing parser and I am really having a hard time trying to understand what the data means. I'll post the healing done for Celestial Regeneration on an encounter, as reference.
    [IMG]

So, if Overheal percentage is 81,97% and Actual heal is 18,02% and no other column is showing that values... What does exactly mean %AH=0 and %AH>1?
    Since %AH=0 isn't Overheal %, does it mean that's the percentage of heals that healed for 0 value?
    and then %AH>1 means the percentage of heals that healed for 1 or more?
    If that's the case... Is that data useful at all? Wouldn't it be more useful to have overheal % column?
    I am afraid that my mind may be too used to the Healing parsing on other games and I can't quite understand how this data is used.
  20. Rolaque Ancient

Looks like there are two views of the heal data. First, did the spell cast do any healing at all? That's the AH=0 (and AH>1)numbers, and it gives the percent of heal casts that did any healing on the target. How much they healed doesn't enter, just that they healed something. In other words, did the cast do anything at all, or was it just a wasted effort?

Second, is the total HP actually healed from each heal cast (Actual Heal). This is compared to the total amount of healing available from each cast (Full Heal value). The difference is then the Over Heal.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.