Requirements for level 6 of the evolving items ?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Angahran, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Angahran Augur

Hi,

Can anyone that has evolved any of the TBL chase items clarify exactly what is needed ?

All I've been able to find is a post from Ngreth saying that ALL TBL achievements are required, so that would include all the raid achievements ?

2. Horyuken Augur

yes, you need the raid cheese
  3. Greymantle Augur

From what i recall , complete TBL , all missions,hunters,collections, raids, achivments, merc/part .
  4. Lianeb Augur

Everything TBL is required.
    Champion
    Hero
    Hunter
    Raids
    Collections
    Challenger

I am sure I forgot something.
  5. Thunderkiks Augur

Everything in TBL has to be done. Everything, no exceptions.
  6. Angahran Augur

Thank you.
  7. Mintalie Augur

Don't forget hunter (like I did).
  8. Tucoh Augur

Curious: Is there anyone who has claimed being the first to have four level six evolving items?
  9. Thunderkiks Augur

Not sure who did all raid achieves first but after Triton did and those of us that those as our last requirements synced to Magelo I didn't see any other guilds done but that doesn't mean we were first /shrug
  10. Axxius Augur

Even if somebody did, it would mean very little, because initially they didn't require all of the TBL achievements. If you want to count only the present version, then it would be limited to ROI who completed the raids first.
  11. Allayna Augur

...raids but not the cheese first.
    the achievements aren't officially tracked, like via EGL, but I believe it was Triton > MS > ROI.

MS Vanquisher - May 20th.
    Axxius likes this.
  12. Thunderkiks Augur

Triton vanquisher done May 13 and was the last several of us needed to max the evolvers.
    Sancus, Allayna and Axxius like this.
  13. Tucoh Augur

But just for posterity, who is in that group of several people?
  14. Thunderkiks Augur

Couldn't tell you unless I asked.

I'm one but I only keep track of myself
    Axxius and Tucoh like this.
  15. Angahran Augur

So, if someone got the max level item before the change the'd still have the new max level afterwards but without needing the achievements ?
  16. Morthakia Augur

No. It was reverted.
    Sancus likes this.
  17. Vumad Cape Wearer

Requiring all of the raid challenges is excessive. Everything else makes sense.
    Yinla likes this.
  18. Tucoh Augur

I was able to unlock it to T5 to be raid-quality and use the raid-level augs without ever raiding TBL, so I'm pretty happy with where it's at. Having another level above it that requires raiding makes perfect sense to me. There should always be some non-essential but empowering and long-lasting items in every expansion with ridiculously high requirements.
  19. Mazame Augur

When it came out it only had 5 levels and TBL was not required. Level 6 was added latter because of all the effort people put into TBL and the Raid events are part of that it was an added bonus. If you look at level 5 and 6 it not that much difference. Level 6 is just a look I finished TBL.
  20. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Requireing raids is one thing requireing all raid achievments is another.