Pre-Order of ToV grant previous expansions NOW?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Geko, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Geko Elder

In the pre-order section it says "grants previous expansions including 2018 TBL at time or purchase" - does this truly grant at time of purchase? Will I receive TBL and ROS right NOW? IE 10/23/2019?
  2. Raytan Augur

A few years ago I skipped buy an expansion on an account for a year. When I did buy the next expansion, it upgraded the missing one, and I assume any others if I had missed them, when the purchase was approved.

I assume this one will work the same way, but can't confirm it :)

Edit: Just to add, I don't recall how quick it was, but it was when the purchase was approved, I didn't have to wait for the new expansion to get the old.
  3. Zamiam Augur

yes you get all current expansions once your CC is charged/approved ..
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  4. Tanise Elder

Yes, I had made a ranger account a month or so ago but waited on buying expansion content till today. It unlocked TBL and 106+ for him immediately.
  5. Geko Elder

TY - this is the type of post I was waiting for! :)
  6. Solarkat New Member

Any one know if we would be flagged the TBL if we buy the new exp.TOV ??
  7. Zamiam Augur

umm if you read just 2 comments above yours you would answer your own question
  8. Solarkat New Member

Ive had TBL sense it came out. I haven't able to get past the second zone because of the flagging that has to be done to get there.
  9. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Why would buying a new expansion do the flagging for things for you? No... it won't do the progression for you.
  10. CrazyLarth Augur

Are pees waiting till lvl 115 before doing Plane of War and TDS , TBL progression?
  11. Rasbis Lorekeeper

Why did I buy TBL last week? I feel silly......
  12. Zamiam Augur

well if you bought it for the fluff stuff then thats a valid reason .. if you bought the standard for 15$ then ya kinda silly :p but we all do it .. I did same thing but i bought the premium for my main for 65$ .. I like the illusions and figured id get the clicky to TBL also

I have not purchased ToV yet for any of my 10+ accounts but I will buy it for my main just have not decided on which one to buy .. prolly will go with standard till they go on sale then i'll upgrade my main to F&F if they 50% it off if not then i'll go with premium for the 65 again and standard packs for my 6 to 8 other accounts I play on ..

there is enough content in past expansions to keep my other 6 to 8 accounts busy for a year .. and my main can lvl and gear up in new expansion till the others get it :p
  13. smash Augur

So what do I buy, or will buy,

Considered it carefully..
    I am in a guild, so there will be a click which ports me to expansion.
    I have the fastest mount in the game, and the one most hps/ac and unless the new ones come with pure flight and obscene amount of hps, there no reason.

New mercenary, I can only use 1 at a time, and a basic original merc heals/tanks just as well as a new one,

Illusions, I got my favorite, which I have keept for many expansions.

XP, can make xp normally, and it is limited in amount of time.

Bags, well if I shall be honest, I am overloaded with bags, because we get too many bags during each expansion, esp the last 3. Get bags from collections, Can buy with currency and such. If DBG wannna make money they should make 80+ slots bag, and they should never be buyable in any expansion,only from markedsplace and for RL money.

For me it is simple, I will with 90% certainty only buy basic expansion. On 2 accounts.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Now if I was DBG, and I wanted to earn money on selling expansions.
    Since mercenaries are a must have, I would make new ranks of merceries.
    Master rank 1,2,3.

And in ToV, you can buy Master 1, which is 10-20% better than J5
    And the Restless Rygorr is immune to the cold in Velious, which all the other earlier mercs are suffering from the cold and will have 20% less hps and their tank/healing also 20% less effective. However the Rygorr also suffers when they outside Velious, where THEY will suffer 30% penalty, so now to be too powerfull there.

Then I would also put the Rygorr mercs into markedsplace, and sell them for RL money, not DB coins, you,you would then be able to claim 999 Rygorr mercs.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  14. Vumad Cape Wearer

No. Zones get unlocked when the expansion is about 5 expansions old. The darkened sea might unlocked when ToV launches, but TBL will not.
  15. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

To be exact, it should unlock the following April/May. That is when they introduced the script and when it does the check.
    Vumad likes this.