Rogue Poisons

Discussion in 'Melee' started by Metapsyche, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Svann2 The Magnificent

If you get gamparse you can parse it yourself and see that its way slower. If I mained a rogue Id report it as bugged but idk maybe they already did.
    Modef likes this.
  2. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

Ngreth set the low proc rate intentionally. It was 'too powerful' without it (at the time) so here we are. Hero's Toxin was made so that we wouldn't have to have as many rogues reliably on the raid to get it to fire - it procs off of itself. One debuff slot instead of two, and any rogue using Hero's can get the big proc off of any other rogue's debuff. But it's got the reduced proc rate, as well. I'd rather proc more Draconic at a lower damage, more procs, and easier to fulfill Covenant.
    Belexes and Modef like this.
  3. LheoXX New Member

Rogue legs can summon a poison, use it and you are set :)
    Tharnkiss likes this.
  4. Modef Lorekeeper

Pull a nickel from your pocket; maybe it'll work just like a dime.
  5. Chorus Augur

works better than a dime in the old type fuse boxes! :p
  6. Modef Lorekeeper

Actually, old dimes were silver, which is a better conductor than nickel. And, the actual (foolish) trick with old type fuse boxes, was to use a penny.

But that's OK, poisons are as hard to understand as electricity.
  7. Chorus Augur

it's when people over-analyze that jokes become unfunny. Good job :)
  8. Modef Lorekeeper

Actually, i didn't find your joke funny in the least.
    UNLESS, of course, you were just being facetious. Then it was spot on Brilliant!
  9. Garwyn New Member

For group content and cheap = pants poison
    For group content and more fun = Draconic
    Raid = Heros toxin III and monks Bane XIX (if you have the mat's)
  10. Syylke_EMarr Augur

It is worth keeping a stack of the Fire/Ice (Solusek's Burn/E`ci's Lament) poisons on hand for fights with weird resists (i.e. some of the dragons in VP). Other than that, I mostly use Draconics just because they're so easy to get the mats for.
  11. Chorus Augur

I'm not a stand up comic, my jokes are meant entirely to entertain me...and it did :p Maybe if I got paid, I would shift the focus a bit wider.
    Modef likes this.
  12. Poyzen Frawg Augur

Anyone figure a recipe for a ToV Hero Toxin? Following past convection yields nothing. Also Sloth yields nothing.
  13. Bahdah Augur

Hero's Toxin would be the worst for raids even overall usage is a bad idea. It has a horrible proc rate vs Draconic with the mod of 50% - are raiding rogues actually using Hero's?
    Astral64 and Winnowyl like this.
  14. Bahdah Augur

This is untrue, i put money on it.. do you main a rogue?
    Astral64 and Winnowyl like this.
  15. Poyzen Frawg Augur

I parsed all the new poisons. Nothing beats Draconic, even without alliance and another rogues who can do vallons/tallons.

The question should be, "Do any of the developers play a rogue?"
    Modef likes this.
  16. Myca775 Journeyman

[quote="The question should be, "Do any of the developers play a rogue?"[/quote]

I honestly don't think any do or have ever
  17. Bahdah Augur

I dun told you all!
  18. Modef Lorekeeper

I'm shocked, Shocked to find out that gambling with rogue poisons has been going on around here!!
    (Pardon, M'sieur, your Lacertilia Venom winnings.)
    Ah yes, yes, thank you.

I've been telling ya , and them, since Beta.