Live Update Bugs 09/18/2019

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Lianeb Augur

We plant the banner at his spawn. And only allow 2 aura moves away from the banner before you head back towards it.
    Scientific I know
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

We use our banner at Sunshine which has the same issue, and if Sunshine is being killed under the platforms has a habit of warping, leashing and wiping the raid.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

In the past I have sometimes zoned totally naked, no bags, no armor - just my buffs. Could just zone again and all would be returned. If there was a zone close by ;) Did not happen often - like once every 6 months or so. So although it is a bug it was not real annoying.

In the last 2 days this has happened every time I used my Signet of the Crystal Circle to zone into Shards Landing. Not sure if the ring is causing it or if its just zoning but I zone a lot and it has not happened elsewhere.

[IMG]
  4. Ngreth Thergn Developer

It's a bug in the description. Tiers 4+ have the Mana Pres Focus 22 L120 which actually works on any spell that meets the other criteria. (is not complete heal, is not "instant Hit Points", and is a spell not a combat ability. Also it's effectiveness reduces on spells greater than level 120 which don't exist yet... so...)
    I fixed the description weeks ago and forgot a patch hadn't happened between when I fixed the description and now. (I just saw the patch notes for October's patch, where I got reminded the description fix isn't live)

no reason to. it works on all spells as stated above.
  5. Karhar Dream Crusher

Happened 2-3x for us this sunday, quite annoying, fine for 60% then boom invisible wall and leash.
  6. svann Augur

I suspect that the spawn point of these mobs really arent supposed to be variable.
  7. Inga Elder

- Necromancer - Summon Remains now consumes 4 Tiny Jade Inlaid Coffins when cast.
    - Shadowknight - Summon Remains now consumes 4 Tiny Jade Inlaid Coffins when cast.
    I used Summon Remains 2 times in Live server, then 25 times before Test 10/08/2019 patch and 10 times after Test 10/08/2019 patch in Test server with Embalmer's Efficiency 7/7 necromancer. Each time I use this ability, 4 coffins are consumed, so Embalmer's Efficiency probably do not work for Summon Remains AA.
  8. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Darkness of Hollows GMM HA wierdness.

Doing this on alts for the first time today since the changes.

a boneater infirtrator is levitating at 749.83 -505.87, -14.86 when SK pulled with Hates Attraction, pretty sure this isn't supposed to happen. Seems to be going on a lot in this area not just this spot.

Seems to be a false floor for NPCs.
  9. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Just kicked group from doing Howles of Darkness GMM mission. /kickplayer all - said everyone had been kicked.

We still have 1 player in the instance according to the guild manager according to her screen she is in the same zone as 3 of the other players.
    We have 1 player in pick 2
    We have 3 players in the base zone.
  10. NeverPayForLag Augur

Perhaps I have overseen it but:

Divine Resurrection (Cleric AA):
    - it should give 100% rezz and full mana endurance (according to the text)
    - meanwhile it does not give mana/endurance back

Either this has been nerfed (which would be really nasty) and the text description has not been updated or it is a bug.
  11. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

Perhaps this would be better served in the October patch thread. This is the September patch thread.
  12. NeverPayForLag Augur

oops.. thanks.. wondered why the new update has 6 pages bugs on the first days... :confused: