Lost AA From Last 2 Patches

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by drizerker, Oct 18, 2019.

1. drizerker Lorekeeper

Dev Team,
    For those of us who are losing AA from being max with these last 2 patches and refunds, it is only fair that we are given an xp potion or something to make up for it. That's fine if you are saying we can only bank 300AA, but it isn't ok for us to spend the time to earn them in the first place and have that time wasted and taken away from us. Time is one of those things that you cannot give back. Please throw us a bone as an XP potion per X amount of lost AA or something. Thank You for listening and all that you do for the game.
  2. Ravanta Suffer Augur

I really don't see the issue here.
  3. KermittheFroglok Augur

I’m not trying to be mean but I’m not sure I understand the problem yet either. Which class are you playing and which AA were refunded that weren’t consolidated? This seems more like a support section thread.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Perhaps full statement might be?:

Hey Devs, when the AA were refunded on last patch I was at max and lost them cause there was no room for them to be added. Wish we could get a potion or something to add to the bonus exp we are already getting to earn those 10 AA back
  5. Greymantle Augur

Or how about a glyph we could purchase to store aa, for later consumption.
    Elyssanda likes this.
  6. Greymantle Augur

I play a ranger, I have maxed out the purchasable aa's and am at max exp. Last patch refunded 99 aa , on top of the 210 I had banked. I ended up expending the 100 aa firework and getting another. Just wishing there was something more usefull to use them on.
    Yinla likes this.
  7. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Absolutely ridiculous. Get over it.
  8. Waring_McMarrin Augur

They capped the amount of AA you can have banked because they don't want people to be able to get to max AA right when the expansion hits.
  9. Mazame Augur

Refunded AA are not effected by the cap. I had a number of toons that have been over the aa cap for one reason or another. you not losing anything ..
  10. smash Augur

They are, if you lvl 110, you can have 330 aa banked(110 more than normal) if you get aa refund.
  11. Syylke_EMarr Augur

Shaman hit 408 saved after the refund this week. So those 78 extra were lost when I logged out. Same thing happens when getting new achievements that just automatically give AAs. It sucks but it's the new EQ world where devs do everything they can to artificially slow progress in new expansions :D
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  12. Laronk Augur

If you're maxed out on AA, the hundred or so aa is really a non-issue. We're talking an "OK" lesson burn.
  13. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

This is no issue for a max AA player and a boon for those players still looking to gain AAs.
    Duder likes this.
  14. Waring_McMarrin Augur

That wasn't what I was commenting on, it was a suggestion to have a way to bank AA with an expendable AA. And you are right that refunded AA are not effected by the cap but that is only to a point as you will lose any over the hard cap of level *3 once you logout.
  15. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Well I can sort of see the point. While its true refunded aa are not affected by the cap you cant earn more while you are past the cap. If you make regular use of special aa that need to be rebought you have to bring your total down below 220 before you can start earning more. So if I am at 320 aa I have to spend over 100 before I can start earning more.

Now all that being said don't think it is a big deal. Refunded aa could be put in their own special field to avoid this but probably not worth the trouble in doing.
  16. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

This time of the year is the worse time to be refunding AAs. Many are max AA and are maxing out banked AA.
  17. Laronk Augur

The alternative is... not to refund any of the aa at all and the net result would be the same for the maxxed guy and worse for the guy who isn't maxxed
  18. Mazame Augur

let me put it another way then. if your Max aa and only have glyph's to buy then refunded aa will not be lost because they are over the cap.

As it was posted you can't earn more aa until you get under the cap. but if you max aa and only using them for glyph's then your probly at the point that you don't need to farm them anyways..

if your not at cap then you have places to send the aa so again your not effected by the refund because you can buy stuff your missing and then keep farming.

This post was about Lost AA. if your to the point you can't spend your aa then what would be the point giving added xp to make up for the aa? I am sorry but this post to me is just about asking for a hand out that not needed.
    Duder likes this.
  19. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

My shaman was maxed AA, regular exp, maxed banked AA shortly after TBL opened...been sitting on 330 banked for months. Afterall he is just a boxed alt. Couple months back I used him on some raids, got cheesementa and AA’s from it. By the time it was all done he was over 600 banked AA... then a patch came, lost a bunch off AA due to logging off, then refunded AA’s lost them also... guess what... O’well! He will be 115 and maxed AA by end of January again.

Cost of doing business. I’d use glyphs but have zero need.
    Elyssanda likes this.
  20. NeverPayForLag Augur

Wow... THAT would be an idea.
    AA and XP Potion Maker!

Fill up your AA or XP into a bottle and use it another time.
    Optional: trade or sell your AA or XP-Potion you made out of your own life and blood...

Never be maxed out and waste your AAs while making quests because you are on the limit. Fill them up in a bottle and no need to stop quests anymore. The 10-quest-limit sucks really but that would bypass that perfectly!

I am still waiting for the next expansion and avoided finishing collection on the warrior because every AA would be going down the drain. A kind of effiency thing. I can choose between playing other toons or getting the TBL items evolved but loose AA involved.. mmh... playing some toons instead the next months...