Alaran Tear for Tanks - Worth It?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by I_Love_My_Bandwidth, Oct 7, 2019.

1. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

At level 110 with RoF + progression done and Adamant Armor, worth doing Alaran Tear?
  2. Dewey Augur

/shrug what else is one to do. It's like a why not type thing after your done with other things.
  3. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Understood. EverGrind it is!
  4. Tucoh Augur

I don't have the equations but I remember looking through the impact of defense and remember the additional defense coming out to like, 15 AC :|

I still did it though.

In terms of cost/benefit it's pretty much near the bottom. I'd only recommend doing it if you like murdering a hundred thousand alarans or enjoy repeating the quest for the fragment a few hundred or whatever times.
  5. Ravanta Suffer Augur

A big reason to do it, is because people that have not done it are jealous of you for having earned it.

My small clear flowing stone tear speaks from experience.
  6. Monkman Augur

Be cool if they removed the (10 max) part of the 5% equation.

Wouldn’t be game-breaking if Tucoh’s math is correct. But would actually feel like more of a significant reward for a significant grind.
    Fenthen and Funk like this.
  7. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

Removing the 10 max would be a nice incentive for it. It wouldn't add much to it but it would make it a little more worth while.
    Fenthen likes this.