Live Update Bugs 09/18/2019

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

research bug

cleric spell Word of Renewal II level 96 spell - uses runic sortilege sheet (level 100) instead of a rough sortilege sheet, also does not use an ink additive.
  2. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I'll add this with the song mentioned earlier.
  3. Vividor Elder

If I play full screen, 50% of times when I camp to switch character game crashes. It is very annoying and it happens with all my computers.
  4. Koryu Professional Roadkill

Not super important, but the currently selected font declared in the in-game Options window displays Arial by default, even if something other than Arial is being used. If you select another font while in-game, the Options window will show what you picked until you log out. Once you log in again, the window returns to claiming Arial, even though the font for the UI is clearly changed.

I suspect this may be because the font is chosen on a per-character basis and stored in the UI_Character_server.ini file (line is "Font.us.0=FontName") instead of the eqclient.ini file where the rest of the client Options are located.
  5. Starkxx Journeyman

Tower of Rot zone needs a reset. Every single mob on each floor is repopping and running up & down the stairs.
    Yinla likes this.
  6. Starkxx Journeyman

Forgot to mention its on server Povar.
  7. Ngreth Thergn Developer

re-popped, though I'm curious how it got in that condition.
  8. Starkxx Journeyman

I was on task Narius' Plan and on step listen to the bonemages and deathcrafters. Not sure if that had anything to do with the zone going bonkers.
  9. Imukai Augur

Not sure if this is new or I'm just now noticing it.

I set a chat window to show Spells > Pet Spells.

I am seeing a lot of mage pet procs from clear across the zone. Like I can sit at brother island in OOT and get reports of some mage's Jobartik hitting a seafury cyclops with whatever strike.

I'd love to be able to set Pet Spells to only show my pet and not all of them -- but before that, I'd rather not see pet messages that aren't near me to begin with.
  10. Bigstomp Augur

Would be cool on my cleric to be able to dps and heal target of target but I feel it would come with a price. I'd rather keep my heals and worry about dps as a fringe option.
  11. Brohg Augur

All ranks of enchanter Augmenting [44931-3] & Bolstering Auras [57186-8] erroneously claim in their descriptions to only work on DD spells. Their focuses do (weirdly, but whatever) exclude AE spells, but work more than fine on DoT spells; there's no duration limitation. It would head off some silly conversations to have the description match the aura function :p
  12. Banditx New Member

Oh, I have a Bug to tell you about. I told you over and over in feedback and bug reports. The magician Promised 18 second delayed heal on pet DOES NOT work! I use the level 105 Promised 18 second delayed heal rarely when i need it . Because you are not interested in fixing things it seems.

Also, the chase loot from FF mission . The Shoulders in particular that you thought you did a good job of fixing. Well the Tier 1 shoulders have the correct focus but from Tier 2 and on the focus is changed to Mana Preservation Beneficial spells. Wrong answer! The correct focus is at Tier 1 and should read on shoulders Tier 2-5 as Mana Preservation Detrimental spells 22%. Please fix this.
  13. DebonAir Lorekeeper

We experienced extremely long reaction times from the Tower of Rot zone (like merchants taking a minute to complete a sales of cash loot and player characters warping back to a previous position) after doing Narius' Plan and letting some Bonemages/Deathcrafters escape by accident.
    This happened on sunday 6th october on the Xegony server. Maybe this is connected somehow.
  14. AcemoneyFV Augur

Must be something that changed after the patch? I did the entire zone (Hunters/collections/quests) last month with no problems, FV server.
  15. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Tier 1-3 have the Detrimental Mana Pres 17 L115 spell, which is the correct spell for that tier.
    Tiers 4+ have the Mana Pres Focus 22 L120, which is the correct spell for that tier.
    The basics are this. Since I promised that these items would be good through The expansion AFTER The Burning Lands, the items Tier 4 and on have the spells on them for the expansion we are working on right now (The one after Burning lands - lets call it SKU27) Only the item spells from SKU27 got the merge. The item spells from TBL are still split into detrimental and beneficial.
    Perhaps I don't understand your bug report?

And I'm not commenting on the pet spell because It's not within what I work on, so I don't know the details or answer. I'll pass it on to the player spells dev. (The spells on the items are... Item spells!, That I can help with!)

BUT can you supply more details other than "does not work" ?
    An actual spell name of the bugged spell would be very helpful.
  16. Koldanar Elder

Ngreth - The issue is that the shoulders are meant to be Detrimental Mana Preservation Focus. The description now for maxed evolved shoulders under effect Radiant Soul says "Reduces the cost of beneficial spells by 22%..." Not sure if it the effect or just the description that is at fault.

Thanks.
    Yinla likes this.
  17. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Explains why my mana has been lower than usual lately. :rolleyes: Gone back to ROS shoulders till its fixed. :(
  18. Sancus Augur

The description is wrong. The effect works fine on both kinds of spells.
    Ngreth Thergn, Duder and menown like this.
  19. Lianeb Augur

Help me Absor!!!!
    My OCD is killing me on this, there is no way to get this mission....EVER

I know it's not required but there has to be a way to get the check mark

[IMG]
  20. Koryu Professional Roadkill

Not exactly a bug, but you can design something better than an invisible death touch wall.

The Burning Lands - Raid Event - Contract of War / Palace of the Winds
    [Mon Oct 07 19:17:45 2019] Radiant Fog Evening devours the life force of Koryu and teleports back to their origin.

There seems to be a limit to how far you are allowed to move each boss from their starting location, and the starting locations for each boss changes with each event attempt. This isn't really an issue when Radiant Fog Evening spawns south of the building, because there's room to maneuver and leave Binding Breezes when you have to move. When RFE spawns east of the building, there is very little room to move him around in, and he will instantly kill a tank for trying to move him to a better area (on the same section of the island). Again, there's no warning of any kind. No text, no visual cues. Just an invisible boundary that isn't always in the same spot that results in instant death if you cross it.
    Dsuna, svann and Yinla like this.