So WHEN will the autobots be addressed?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Phinny4Life, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Phinny4Life Lorekeeper

Anyone know when Holly said they were looking into the issue? Feels like a couple months ago, I could be wrong. But I mean, how exactly do you not just log in, watch them for a few minutes, and click the ban button.. THEY ARE RIGHT THERE in plain sight in Sirens Grotto, hell the guy who woke the sleeper warped all over gfay yesterday trying to find a place to level his new bards songs, this was after he was watched warping down to open world Zlandi..

Either way, when can we expect the problem to be resolved exactly?
  2. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Sounds like a job for Megatron and the Decepticons.
  3. Accipiter Old Timer

In before the lock.
  4. Jimmy2times Elder

I’m just waiting for happy go lucky dreamweaver 3000 to lock this thread for no reason.. where he at?
  5. Henrich New Member

I woke the sleeper, and im pretty sure I was in kael last night having fun with Bloodthirst, so get yo facts straight dookdookdook
  6. Fizon Elder

They will just link the quote from Holly claiming they are looking in to it. I wish they would link the quote of her calling mangler a "cesspool" instead. It more encompasses thier feelings about about these servers.

I have submitted screen shots and reports but you just get some Auto generated response back. They are selling loot rights to major raid targets now, why even bother raiding when you can spend a couple bucks for best in slot gear. It's killing my desire to keep playing honestly. It's no wonder every guild is hurting for players right now. Your letting this server become lockjaw
  7. HoodenShuklak Augur

At least on lockjaw you know where they stand on macaroni lol.
  8. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

I will give the autobots one thing they sure do have great deals on raid loot and prices that are wicked low. All they need now is a hack to remove Motm so they can bring less bots or split them up more efficiently.
  9. HoodenShuklak Augur

They will ramp up as the krono piles. As long as there are actual players buying of course. But mangler sounds like its the worst modern tlp to date as far as quantity of hacking. That's gonna chase people away to WoW.
  10. Fizon Elder

What do they care they announced a new tlp before mangler was even out of Kunark
  11. taliefer Augur

Never. that line that gets quoted when every thread like this one gets locked, like this one likely will, is just one big line of corporate speak for "we hear your concerns and have placed them in the appropriate file to be reviewed by our professionals at their earliest convenience."

Hint: that file is circular and gets "Reviewed" every night by being turned upside down into a bigger circular file.
  12. HoodenShuklak Augur

Not quite.

That's just the event-esque server. Wait until around Luclin/PoP era for the real TLP to deliver Mangler the death blow.
    code-zero likes this.
  13. Gukbok New Member

Dbg wont do anything about anything until it's far too late.. when they realize they pushed their bread and butter to the side for cake.. Meanwhile blizzard is killing it, some of the highest sub numbers they've had in 10 years.. i wonder why that is???
  14. Riggles Journeyman

Please stop these whining threads. Mangler is a huge success, the economy is very stable. Krono prices have been 16-17k for a couple months, maybe longer. So there is absolutely no reason to be whining. You have instances and there is no reason anyone should be impacting your play. Not a day goes by, I don't see in some zone's ooc, some nitwit accusing a boxer of botting with the box crews running on auto-follow and shouting back in OOC. It's people who make accusations like that who makes things hard for DB. They think True Box is no box and don't even understand what botting is. And I, for one, like the opportunity to buy loot rights for items. I realize that there are some questionable crews, but unless they are guilty of unattended game play, I DON'T CARE!

I do agree with HoodenShuklak. If DB opens another classic starting TLP, I'll be done. Quit eating your own young! Wait three years or longer for another classic starting TLP. I do think the November server deserves a shot. It's different, I don't think it will impact Mangler very severely, and it has it's own purpose for players wanting to catch up to Live. It's not just another cookie cutter TLP DB puts out every year for TLP dwellers who are afraid to go past Luclin. My God, it's Groundhog Day every year they put out another. Aren't you guys tired of playing the same three to four expacs over and over, and over, and over? Give Mangler a chance.
  15. Accipiter Old Timer

Because the masses want ez mode MMOs?
    Chatoyan, Meridian and code-zero like this.
  16. taliefer Augur

none of what you said is what the OP was "whining about," maybe you got your threads confused?

the mass box armies on mangler are absolutely a valid concern. do they ruin the server? obviously not, as mangler is a wild success.

but it IS a valid oncern. I dont think DBG will do anything about it, but players are well within their rights to hold DBG to the fire on this one and asking for better than a canned response isnt out of line
  17. Laronk Augur

Or, it's a game that has mass appeal
  18. Yummydain New Member

EQ autoattack is soooooo hard, I'm not sure how anybody manages.
  19. Accipiter Old Timer

You can solo your way to 50 (or whatever WoW's first level cap was) regardless of the class. All you have to do is run around and look for icons over someone's head and it'll lead you by the hand. WoW is better than EQ for the vast majority of people. It's because they don't want to have to put in the time that EQ players do. Does that make EQ better? Of course, not.

Later WoW is more complex, naturally.
    code-zero likes this.
  20. Xeris Augur

Ya like 60 boxer killed AoW in open world yesterday . Tbh I'm just impressed that one person can do that. It's probably not easy to even automate . There's many people who bot, but there are very few who can not that many chars effectively. Honestly kudos to that guy.