Fall into Fun Sale!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Herf Augur

Bummer.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

But, maybe they are throwing us a bone:

Quarm Starter Bundle reg $59.99 - $15.00 = $44.99 on sale now

But the anniversary packs are normal priced. No discount on those.

But exp are showing with the 50% discount but I didn't follow thru to the next purchase page.
  3. Herf Augur

Looks like those of us who are paying to play are getting sort of screwed. On Agnarr the total discount is 25% right now, but we already got 10% off for paying, so we're only getting an additional 15% instead of an additional 25%
  4. Herf Augur

What/where is this Quarm starter bundle of which you speak?
  5. Brovaar Elder

The expansions only show a 10% discount. Shouldn't they be 25% off too?
  6. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

Marketplace sales generally only apply to things that can be purchased with DBG cash. The expansions cannot be purchased in the marketplace technically, and will open an outside link to the DBG website. Same thing with Krono.

That said, my marketplace is still showing a 50 percent off discount on TBL expansion purchases.
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Its listed under bags.
  8. Herf Augur

Not on Agnarr apparently :(.
    Dragon Jockey likes this.
  9. Bobokin Augur

So 15% sale - considering the already 10% off for members.
    Herf likes this.
  10. Dragon Jockey Lorekeeper

I see the sale prices on the live servers, but not on Selo...Do TLP servers not get the sale?
  11. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

They are wearing Fall colours.
    dreamweaver likes this.
  12. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

From what it said in the OP ONLY members get the discount. And yes I guess it should have said "an additional 15% off for members" But it is still correct saying Members get 25% off. *shrugs*
  13. Dragon Jockey Lorekeeper

Wolf mounts are 10-something (10.40ish) on the live servers, but 14.95 on Selo and Coirnav. Doesn't look right.
  14. dreamweaver Community Manager

EDIT - Are you looking at these servers on different accounts?

Thanks for the heads up I am looking into it.
  15. Dragon Jockey Lorekeeper

Same account, for the mounts I was looking at....Was bouncing around servers seeing what mounts are available on the different servers.
  16. dreamweaver Community Manager

Have you logged out/back in recently?
  17. Dragon Jockey Lorekeeper

Oh, I see now...the prices vary by the server, and the discount isn't shown in the big list...it is only shown on the item when I select it. Yeah, I don't play the game often enough....was just confusing there for a bit...it's clear now.
  18. Rayzen Elder

The First thing I thought of, when I saw this; They are having a sale, and Bringing back the Pirate illusions Temporarily. Unfortunately that wasn't the case :(
  19. Herf Augur

As in, ONLY members get the 25% discount. Well we members are NOT getting a 25% discount, we are getting a 15% discount over and above what we are getting for PAYING for our opportunity to play.

Imagine how this kind of math would work if it was Amazon. Or the IRS.
  20. Derd Augur

Are you a member, if so you get 25 percent off. The statement ss printed is completely correct. You just want to argue and have zero basis to do so. If it said, members get an additional 25 percent off, you would be correct. But it doesn't, your just wrong.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.