Fall into Fun Sale!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Sep 25, 2019.

1. dreamweaver Community Manager

Hail Norrath and well met!

[IMG]

Fall is here, and not only are we celebrating Fall Fun we thought we'd also celebrate with a sale!

From tomorrow Thursday September 26 at 12 PM PT to Monday, September 30 at 12 PM PT.

25% off the ENTIRE Marketplace (Members Only)

Not an All Access member yet? With bonuses, discounts, access to new content, and more, there’s never been a better time to join!
  2. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Your picture confuses me.

What do pirates have to do with a fall sale?
  3. Nennius Curmudgeon

Maybe if it was rebranded as a Yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrd Sale?
  4. HoodenShuklak Augur

I don't even think that's EverQuest art, to be honest.
  5. Dewd Master

6. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

I think this picture is foreshadowing for the new expansion, ship to ship combat confirmed.
  7. Spellfire Augur

:D
    eepok and Sirene_Fippy like this.
  8. HoodenShuklak Augur

9. Carding New Member

It was either that drawing or the one with the dogs playing poker on velvet. Bad
    Herf likes this.
  10. Crokker Lorekeeper

Endless Ale Sale Celebration? :)
  11. Gherig Addicted since Aug 1st, 1998

Those are not Pirates, they are Musketeers and my Frogloketeer Trio wholly supports that
    picture.

[IMG]
    Herf likes this.
  12. Alarya Augur

I SEA what you did there! =p
    Lilybeme likes this.
  13. CrazyLarth Augur

I have been thinking about buying TBL for my FTP acct rangers for tracking but I don't have my Boxes flagged for TBL to even camp fire a FTP tracker in.
    But i doubt if the TBL would get this 25% off also?
  14. Herf Augur

It's not pirates, it's 3 drunken Frenchmen terrorizing an Asian bartender :)
  15. john5 Lorekeeper

There are no recorded accounts of any pirates ever saying "arrrrrrrrrr". It comes from movies and stuff.
    So, really, over-using that cliche isn't just "dad jokes"-tier, it's also "below-average intelligence" tier.

Also, vikings didn't have horns on their helmets (why would you provide your enemy with a handle?). Sorry Minnesota. And yes, I am a lot of fun at parties.
  16. Herf Augur

Here we go again with the "12PM" stuff. My whine is made even more poignant given that DB determined that "11:59PM" actually mean 11:59AM when they ended the 2 weeks of rares at noon instead of midnight a day or two ago.

How about this: use "noon" and "midnight" instead of AM and PM, particularly since not even the people running the events seem to know what PM and AM mean

Regarding this event, am I to interpret the starting time as 12 NOON, today?
  17. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Until Oct 9 your supposed to be able to buy TBL at 50% off. Why would you want to only pay 25%?

But the links for the 50% off are not working. So maybe they could fix that?
  18. Herf Augur

Hmm, I wonder if the expats will then be on sale for 75% off?
  19. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

DBC discounts haven't applied to cash only items in the past, ie steadfast satchels or starter packs.
  20. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

No, they only allow the extra membership discount so if you buy the expansion pack (expats) and are all access you get the 50% - your DBG membership discount of 10% so the premium edition is only $62. something.