Fall Fun Bonuses Round 2 September 23 - October 7!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Sep 23, 2019.

1. dreamweaver Community Manager

[IMG]

The second round of Fall Fun bonuses is here, and more adventures are on the horizon!
    From now until Monday, October 7, 2019 at 11:59 AM PT, ALL players will experience 50% shorter instance lockout timers!

Grab your gear and head into Norrath - there is extra adventuring to be had! And of course, be sure to check back on October 7 to find out what the last bonus will be!
  2. Morthakia Augur

Thank you so much! I love shorter instance lockout timers. Great add!

Question: It appears that existing lockout timers were left unchanged. Any way existing lockouts could be reset or cut in half? My guild would love to raid tonight and our normally scheduled Thursday raid, but we’re still on lockout from last Thursday. Thank you!
  3. Strumph Augur

More LOOT!

Though wished the increased rares weren't cut off 12 hours too early as this wasn't supposed to start until tomorrow per the round 1 posting.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Does this also include loot lockouts?
  5. Morthakia Augur

Yes, it does.
  6. Ozlaar Journeyman

So can someone tell me why 50% lockout timers are in the Fall Fun other than for the Raiders? Happy for them I really am, but why not pick something fun for everyone?Just asking, not trying to start an up roar. So if anyone can tell me without burning me at the stake please tell me!
  7. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN PART OF FALL FUN!

There are plenty of non-raiding folks that are enjoying running FF twice in a 3ish hour play window (or pick your favorite mission). I know quite a few folks are running folks through various missions in TBL for cheese to unlock the TBL weapon augs…and the reduced timers are helping.

Usually this occurs DURING Beta (and who knows, may again still) so most higher raiding guilds don't get to take any advantage of it...because they are in Beta. I also don't think you realize how hard it is to mobilize a full raiding force on non-raiding nights for current content. I think we hope to do a few mid-week GMM runs the next two weeks for extra ornaments … I mean gear … but there's no guarantee that we will get enough...

...because most people are waiting to cash in their favors for progression when it is close.
  8. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

The time is almost certainly wrong above here as well as the round 1. The in-game calendar showed an end time of 2 PM Eastern for round 1, and is showing a 2 PM Eastern end for round 2 on October 7th.

Dreamweaver needs to work on his times.
  9. Karve_AB Journeyman

And EXP, don't forget the EXP!