Fall Fun Bonuses Kick Off September 9 - 23!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Sep 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dreamweaver Community Manager

[IMG]

Hail and well met Norrathians!

Fall has come early to Norrath this year, which means it's time for the first round of this year's Fall Fun bonuses!

From now, until Monday, September 23, 2019, at 11:59 PM PT, ALL players will receive Double Rare Spawns and Double Faction bonuses during their adventures across Norrath!

Be sure to make haste! These bonuses will disappear to when the next round of Fall Fun arrives on September 24!
  2. Traxen Lorekeeper

Double rare spawns. So from a 0.001% chance to a 0.002% chance? Yipee.
  3. Mithra Augur

It's a big boost to 99% of all named. Go camp some of those instead of spending time in Lavastorm or the Karanas.
  4. Atlans Lorekeeper

First, thank you for this. I always enjoy the increased rare spawn rate for helping get Hunter Achievements.

Second, did you post it twice on the EQ's Login screen's Latest News as proof as a Double Spawn? ;)
    Thanks again!
    Graethos likes this.
  5. dreamweaver Community Manager

Good question, the system should only allow it to post once so I will take a look. Thanks for the heads up! :)
    Yinla likes this.
  6. Villana New Member

I just don't believe it. I hunt a name quite frequently, and whenever this bonus occurs, he goes into hiding. Of course, his named PH spawns three times as much.
  7. Atlans Lorekeeper

It's no big deal really, it just struck me as funny that a post about Double Rare Spawns showed up twice. The Norrathian gremlins must be at work. Thanks for all the informational posts, you're doing a great job.
  8. wiha Elder

I like the rare spawn but the faction hits are hard to take some times
    Yinla likes this.
  9. Sledged New Member

There should be a progressive xp bonus. 25% then next bonus is 50%.
    Ever notice more players and people spending more money when there is a xp bonus?
  10. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

That affect would probably disappear if exp bonuses were too often.
  11. Yourend New Member

Double name spawn is always a great thing. Thank you
  12. dreamweaver Community Manager

Reminder! Fall Fun Bonuses Round 2 kick off Tomorrow! Don't miss out on Round 1.
  13. Gialana Augur

Double rare and faction ended 12 hours early. The second round has already started according to the in game alert (on Emarr), 12 hours earlier than indicated.
  14. Braveheart Augur

So is round 2 just reduced lockouts or do we sill get rare spawn increase? There is still mention of: "...Norrath's most terrible foes grow bold..."
  15. dreamweaver Community Manager

Reduced lockouts for Round 2. Do you see that reference in the calendar?
  16. Gherig Addicted since Aug 1st, 1998

Um ... does this mean Selos has as low as 18 hour Raid lockouts this Round? Will you be selling "NoDoz" in the Daybreak store for this rounds, lol?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.