How will DBG address the Mangler Sleeper Issue?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Vengaz, Sep 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeseanJackson Augur

Never heard of bypassing zone keys or flags. Maybe I’m just missing it.
  2. Dawdle Augur

All the hacks that ** uses just access special privileges. Those privileges were added to the game for GM's. GM's don't need keys for zones.

Back in the day there was this guild ****, they had some pretty good coders. Most of them engineers, well in university at the time. Not sure how they got their hands on the original copy of tools but once they found that it was over. Used to be every user had to compile it on their own but because of what EQ Mule has done to keep everything going it's really all done for you now.

There's nothing that is an actual achievement in this game anymore and if a guy boxing can wake the Sleeper solo I'm out. This was my last TLP server. The rose colored glasses are really brown.

Good job at wrecking a great game guys. Great job braking EQ, really fantastic. Really happy for you. You can follow all the rules and it doesn't mean anything when DB doesn't enforce the right one's. I don't have time for a game like EQ if it is going to be like this.

[IMG]

Cyberpunk 2077 is an RPG. Open world. You control who's in it and the only interaction will probably be group or guild missions in instances hosted on the could and the Battle Arena. CD Project Red isn't telling at this point but they have massive funding and they are a great Dev.
  3. DeseanJackson Augur

Cya.
  4. Xeris Augur

What's the issue? Sleeper was asleep for awhile, longer than many other TLPs
  5. Seev New Member

Isn’t Mangler supposed to be the casual server where the casual player will get to see all the content? Isn’t selos supposed to be the hardcore server with fast unlocks of content? Wasn’t that the point of making two servers one for fast paced and one slow.
  6. likestobox Lorekeeper

Good job boxer Crew!!!!! If you wouldn't of done it some 1 else would of.
  7. Tierdal Augur

i heard selos is a great server
  8. Accipiter Old Timer

If only the people that play there knew the name of their server.
    Meridian likes this.
  9. Dawdle Augur

Is it even about that? I think fast or slow has nothing to do with programs running a Mule/Muck all over the place and DB looking like a fool that can't do anything about it.

True box? I want a refund because that's BS. There's no integrity here anymore... Not with the TLP servers, not with DB. At this point DB actually looks worse then the guys "hacking" their way through these xpacs on 24-30 boxs. Maybe they are shooting for worst managed game of 2019.

From the forums and the stuff you read on this board, the people that do issue suspensions and bans have no clue what they are doing and are random at best. Great job DB. Great job at hosting EQ for it's 20th anniversary.

If there is a finger to be pointed at somebody I want you to know DB is the one you should all be looking at first. They are the one's that made the deal with Mule. It's sort of their game. Who cares about some random people wrecking EQ if DB doesn't. DB is the one we pay to play.
  10. That0neguy Augur

No one is acting like cheats don't exist. They should do more about people cheating. But claiming they were used to wake the sleeper, which is trivial to do without cheats and then implying that DBG should do something about that is a joke.
  11. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Hey, if you guys want to see the Sleeper you can make a character on the upcoming Anniversary server and instantly be level 85.

Heckin if you really had a fire under you maybe even organize to try to actually kill him!
  12. Dresden Journeyman

Many people have seen this guy warping around. He's been pretty blatant about it. To assume he didn't warp down the the warders is a joke
  13. Machen New Member

Making the deal with Eqmule didn't magically eliminate the ability for anyone to cheat. Both DBG and the player base seem to be pretending as if it had. This is precisely the problem with the current state on the TLP's. Maybe the deal wasn't actually all that effective after all.
  14. Dawdle Augur

I used the word deal very loosely. In reality it's more like DB was socially engineered by Mule. Look you think I believe DB was even capable at this point?
    These are true box servers. Remember this is what DB consider true box. They advertise this as true box, original experience. That says a lot.
    I know you guys don't know me well. I like to keep it that way but try to come down from that OP high horse a little bit here. Rose is really brown, stop trying to tell me it's rose.
  15. Xanathol Augur

This thread is a great illustration of the real issue in today's TLPs - as the game aged, the players didn't mature but rather became more childish, such as the trolls in this thread.
  16. Dawdle Augur

Nice rhetoric. You care to delve a little bit? Maybe give us some specific examples? Is it childish to insult people?
    Either that or it's silly but I don't find the thread very silly so I am confused by how you try to convince us and then use childish in a condescending manner. Is that mature?

Where is the true box server? People that have paid subs want to know where this true box server is? How many video's have we seen of bots?

There's a troll alright. I saw him in SolB for three months standing in the same spot. That kind of gaming would cause most people to get a blood clot. This guys a champ though, hardcore, great gamer.
  17. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

It was Phinigel, 4 years ago. Problem is it's been 4 years and the secret 11 herbs and spices were leaked years ago and the recipe didn't get changed.
  18. Hadesborne Augur

The guy is a 30 boxer, on a true-box server. This alone should tell you the shenanigans he is employing. You NEED to pull your head out of the sand. In fact almost EVERY single post you have made is under the assumption that these people do not exist. Given the FACT that everyone else understands that this kind of behavior is moving closer towards "the norm", you really need to rethink your baseline position. Every time I see you post, I already know that you are arguing a moot point because of your ignorance to the facts. You simply cannot see the forest through the trees. Dont die in this hill. It has been overrun.
  19. Iove Elder

I see only one solution for this problem:
    After OW sleeper was awake, AOC not immediately change but after 2 or 3 week, so not only top guilds can see sleeper and wardens loot.
  20. Iove Elder

Childish? So maybe I am child too.
    I want play the game on truebox server, as it described, and not see on every camp (efreety, hamlord, etc) box/bot team in every pick. I want go to Sebilis and not have 500+ mobs train on me, because some bot want do PL for kronos.
    I am want too much? Seems its impossible in this game atm?

Why free to play P1999 server have GM to fix box/bot players but not DBG with server like Mangler with thousands players each pay $$ every mounth??
    LadyRanger likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.