How will DBG address the Mangler Sleeper Issue?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Vengaz, Sep 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vengaz New Member

Since threads are being nuked today, are we not allowed to inquire as to how DBG will address the issue with a boxer (on a true box server) awakening the sleeper? Or do paying customers just need to shut up and accept that DBG will not enforce their own rules?
    Magic, Tymeless and Xanathol like this.
  2. Accipiter Old Timer

LOL, this is getting comical... maybe farcical is a better word.
    Funky likes this.
  3. Funky Augur

lol just accept the sleeper is no longer sleeping.. and wait for the next TLP to start so everyone can jump ship, start over, post 200 times about "as leader of xxxx guild, we will not wake the sleeper" about it again in a few months followed by "dou che canoe guild xxx or boxer so and so woke the sleep"
  4. Zanarnar Augur

5. DeseanJackson Augur

Do you have proof he or they weren’t true boxing? While I don’t know the exact circumstance, I have personally witnessed many people play 6 accounts without software, and play them quite well. Nothing in Sleeper’s Tomb is too hard.
  6. Talanasus New Member

7. Woodenhooklak New Member

I have it on good... Authority... that M&M made a deal in the shadows paying 100kr to wake sleeper.
  8. Guzzle Augur

Pleefun, your troll attempt is cute but you can't wake The Sleeper in DZ bud.

I wish we had 100kr to pay someone to do something stupid! I don't think we even have 100kr after giving away 40+ Kr at our last guild meeting though.
    Tymeless likes this.
  9. Talanasus New Member

Someone needs to be banished to the shadow realm.
  10. Moggman Elder

ROUND 3....FIGHT....
    Phinny4Life and Guzzle like this.
  11. Pleefun Lorekeeper

If you read it correctly I said in Ow or DZ. Everyone knows you cant wake it in DZ. But everyone also knows you cant clear NTOV in OW. So of course you cant clear ST in OW. 100 kr well spent to keep your good the best guild ever!
  12. Phinny4Life Lorekeeper

I lol'd, not gonna lie
  13. Geoff Journeyman

Truebox works, confirmed.
  14. Ceffener Augur

I have it on good authority your eyes are brown.
  15. Talanasus New Member

Sounds like you need to be banished to the shadow realm as well.
  16. Scruff Elder

i'm so upset that the sleeper's tomb loot tables have been dramatically improved
    Moggman likes this.
  17. TLP Addict Augur

Sounds like we need a Manglerflames reddit.
  18. Guzzle Augur

What? We got server first Vulak in a DZ faster than a 200 person zerg guild. Why would we need to clear OW? We split everything and get plenty of loot per person for the time spent.

Glad to see Bloodthirst is latching onto this 100 kronospiracy. It's cute.
    Destany likes this.
  19. Lawel New Member

It's hilarious to me that Bloodthirst loyalists are trying to spin a conspiracy theory that Magic and Melee paid a bot guild 100 kr to wake The Sleeper... when they, allegedly, paid off a guild to go wake it as to not be the bad guys on Coirnav.

Sorry your krono factory got shut down!

I wonder what the venn diagram of Bloodthirst and a particular political sector of the United States looks like.
  20. Tymeless Augur

just sucks it happened 2 days before I was going to get to see an unwoken sleeper for the first time. I don't care about gnome masks, and SoD's are meh. I do however feel for all the monks that won't get their robes now. Its a shame that DBG hasn't figured out how to personalize Sleepers in DZ's so each guild can get a personalized experience of either asleep or woken sleeper based off whether they have killed all the warders in the same instance or not.
    Magic, Gugagan, tofu stir fry and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.