Wishes for the next expansion?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Lilura, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Dagum Elder

I would love an update to autofollow. One that worked to get the toon to follow the other. One where Lag/etc would not matter.
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

you forgot 59 !
    Whulfgar likes this.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I'd love to see named work the same way as the Judicator in PoWar and be tied to the group who spawned it.

Failing that instance everything!
    Whulfgar likes this.
  4. Tucoh Augur

With your (and my) kill speed there is basically no way that leveling is anything but a speed-bump without being ridiculous to most of the population. You and I will probably be able to pull multiple groups of mobs at a time immediately in the next expansion and kill them in a minute or two and keep going without stopping because end regen for war/ber has been put on Hiatus and most mana classes (rip rangers) don't have resource problems either.

If they really want to make leveling slower they'd need to gate leveling to progression in some way. In TBL progression terms this could look like:

Level 111: Defeat a Trial of Smoke
    Level 112: Fire & Fury + Ralaifin
    Level 113: Tyrant of Fire
    Level 114: Mold Seeker / rest of partisan quests
    Level 115: Relic Raider / rest of group missions

Of course, this is a terrible idea. Hell it wouldn't really stop us anyway, I had TBL progression done by Sunday after release.

Long grinds are best saved for things like the 4 TBL chase items that pretty much doubled the amount of effective content in TBL for completionists.
  5. Bamboompow Augur

I dunno if anyone mentioned this but a filter for foraging would be nice. Kinda an advloot for forage. I would rather get a "you didn't find anything" roll then get an item I don't want that just has to be destroyed.
  6. Bamboompow Augur

Welcome to the hourglass shaped player demographic.
  7. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Well if they really wanted to slow it down they could just cap how much you can get per minute. The same folks can who exp like crazy can generally get progression done like crazy. I don't support this idea I am just saying it would be the only way to slow down those who level up completely in the first days of an expansion. This would be a stupid idea of course.

For the record any artificial cap on exp would be foolish anyway. Everquest has such a wide gap between play levels and over all abilities due to skill and the use of software by some that Daybreak just has to accept a percentage of the populations will fly by anything speed bumps or not.

As you basically said, any speed bumps they put in place have to be reasonable for the main player population and not crazy hard for most of the player population.
  8. Whulfgar Augur

I'd doubly my own kill speed if I knew how to install program an run .. that same system you use. But I'm in absolutely no way what so ever (/nods sup repthor helping me remote into my puter a couple times in my Triton days to help fix an issue I was having) a computer fella.
  9. Coagagin Guild house cat

An up to date Twincast item for those who do not have access to old/older raids. Bonus points for a Triplecast item. Say one that only works with Rank III spells.

(*ducks behind the curtain*)
  10. Mehdisin Mahn Augur

after much discussion with the other shamans …. shamans need an AA that hits all nearby raid members and turns their HP into mana. Group Canni if you will... but the dmg is big... like 100k+....

ok, maybe it was a 2 exchange blerb with 1 other shaman... and i'm pretty sure he was joking.... but still... I need another way to make the officers die as they've learned to stand near the tank while I splash.
  11. Allayna Augur

ooooh....can I get reverse act of valor....lifeburn everyone around me to heal me?!?! I too want to watch the world burn.
  12. kizant Augur

A new AA that other classes will never steal.