SK's still need love

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Zantor, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Allayna Augur

The best part about act of valor is the re-use timer....like Devs want to prevent us from chain killing ourselves. The re-use is > 1 hr.
    Thancra likes this.
  2. Horyuken Augur

Can you guys not use dragon glyph or something anymore? That makes you a raid warrior with mana :)
  3. Lianeb Augur

I guess 70-80% of your damage returned as heals is Minor?
    SK doing 150k DPS (i know slacking) can be healing them selves for 105K HP per SECOND. This only get exponentially out of balance as your DPS increases.

For comparison:
    Including Over Healing, My WHOLE raid healed everyone for 7,271,000 over 172s
    42,273k healing per second
    5 Clerics
    3 Druids
    4 Shaman
    5 Paladins

I am sure we can downplay it though, proceed
    Allayna likes this.
  4. Lianeb Augur

Edit above post that was healing to the MT not the whole raid
  5. Allayna Augur

I'm good with our DPS. It's lower than SK and that's fine as we have some healing utility in there.

Having the ability to have our 2 AA AE hate on 45s would be an improvement.
    Having an AE Heal Target's Target line of spell would be a nice addition that would be pally like.
    Having an additional disc or perhaps an AA in the next expansion that extends all disc duration with the exception of Fortitude and Deflection would be a welcome improvement.
    Finally, having equal consideration with SKs with each expansion's improvements, ie harmonious, dissident, covenent etc...

Here's a group parse with an enchanter as ADPS, super burst, so sub 60s. As you can see it's a live mob.

/GU General Reparm in 54s, 68579k @1269975 | #1 Paladin + pets 28988k@536.8k (546.9k in 53s) [42.27%] | #2 Rogue + pets 22480k@416.3k (432.3k in 52s) [32.78%] | #3 Enchanter + pets 10404k@192.7k (221.4k in 47s) [15.17%] |

That's a dps parse that's about 300k dps lower than what an SK can do and I'm fine with that.

My posts are about bringing balance to the game.
    Livvy_CT and Sathayorn like this.
  6. Bamboompow Augur

Some commentary:
    Time to take your act on the road, Cicelee.
    Sojero, you are better than this.
    Why I play a paladin? Because I don't have an SK.
  7. Livvy_CT Elder

I 100% agree with this post.
  8. Drayman Elder

LOL at this thread.......
    Sathayorn likes this.
  9. Natal Augur

They can do the same thing warriors do when not tanking.
  10. Brohg Augur

oo, oo, I know this one! "click Imperator's for the cle and whine about never getting bard"?
    Ravanta Suffer and kizant like this.