Live Update Bugs 08/21/2019

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Diptera Augur

Noticed this the other day - although, if you just reload a spell set, it updates to the new rank correctly.
  2. Eaiana Augur

In the mission "Strange Magic", immediately after defeating the first golem, all mercenaries are suspended, all pets are killed, and all auras are removed. We killed the spellbinder golem first if that matters.
  3. Conq Augur

This has been the case since 12/2018. https://tbl.eqresource.com/strangemagic.php. All mercenaries and pets de-spawn after first golem's death. Bug or design? I dunno.
    Conq
    Eaiana likes this.
  4. Absor Developer

Eaiana likes this.
  5. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

"Flash of Anger" warrior line does not show it going off still. This was originally reported back in 2017 -

6. Drewie Augur

The Baking recipe to make Potamide Pate is still named Potameid Pate.
  7. Ibadan Kun'Tirel Augur

Aren't the NPCs Potameids? Where as the Potamide is another spelling of the traditional mythological creatures. Conundrum!
  8. Rondor Augur

In the server-select screen, if you choose the Credits button and select the Previous Expansions tab, you see a raw 3-byte UTF-8-encoded BOM at the very beginning of the text window. In contrast the Current Expansion tab does not have this visible BOM.
  9. Nniki Augur

The event name in the lockout for the Moon Serf of Harmonious Heavens raid event is Contract of War (i.e. the name of the group mission).

The event name in the lockout for The Palace Gates raid event is Palace Gates (missing "The").

Achievements refer to those raid events as Moon Serf of Harmonious Heavens and The Palace Gates.
  10. Nniki Augur

Helped someone do the 10th ring war in static zone. Very buggy.
    • Multiples of Zrelik the Scout could be spawned
    • Dwarven troops never spawned
    • Announcements were never made
    • Heroes sat in circle around Seneschal Aldikar entire event
    • Phase 1 never happened; started off with Phase 2 after waiting for probably the duration of Phase 1
    • There was an extra Seneschal Aldikar
    • Heroes did not accept head :rolleyes:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  11. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Was this base zone or pick zone? (to be sure we have all the data)
  12. Nniki Augur

Base.
  13. Gnomore New Member

Rank 110-112 of Companion's Fury for Mages is listed as a VoA AA, but the level requirements are 96 (for 110 & 111) and 97 (for 112). Was wondering if this was intentional or an over-site? It's having a minor affect on the Phinigel server at the moment.
  14. Dahaman Augur

I doubt this is a new bug related to this patch, but I haven't seen it mentioned and finding the answer is not straight forward.

The task initiator is the only one getting credit for completing Gates progression task Sewers #1 Purifying Plant. This happened twice now.

After doing some research, I found speculation (years old forums post on another site) that the rest of the party gets "temp flags" and must hail another NPC (not the task giver) to get the flag converted to a permanent flag. This was discovered after the characters logged out, so hopefully they still have that temp flag. I have not confirmed if that temp flag thing is even true at this point.

Why don't all characters get the permanent flag/reward for completing this task? Bug?
  15. Braikkarrii Lorekeeper

The WAR Whirlwind Blade (or higher version) and Rallying Roar skill lines do not appear to be generating the intended, expected AE aggro. This makes it very difficult to control multiple mobs

Steps to reproduce:
    (the zone/stage should have a flat, even surface/plane to perform the experiment)

1. Have a WAR with the Whirlwind Blade (or a higher version of it) and Rallying Roar line of skills (any rank).
    2. Group the WAR with another class or mercenary that is able to generate its own aggro.
    3. Pull multiple mobs to your camp.
    4. Let the other player or mercenary generate its aggro, which will most likely attract the mobs' attention.
    5. Attempt to use the Whirlwind Blade (or a higher version of it) and the Rallying Roar skill lines to try to gain the mobs' attention. Make sure that the mobs are within AE range when using these skills.
    6. Observe. While the Whirlwind Blade and Rallying Roar skill lines are activated successfully, they do not seem 'hit' or generate additional AE aggro.The other player/mercenary will continue to grab hold of the mobs' attention.

I am not sure if this is a z-axis problem or if the actual skill lines are bugged, but I have noticed this happening since the last two patches.
  16. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Dzarn says:
    "Upon review the level and expansions set for MAG Companion's Fury appear to be correct and intended."
  17. Froglok Augur

It appears that Illusion Benefit Greater Jann is being overwritten by a lesser spell, Twitching Speed (as on the Lizardscale Plated Girdle). (Didn't they used to stack?) Twitching Speed should never overwrite a better buff, no?
    Yinla likes this.
  18. Sanret New Member

Hi! :)
    I don't know if this is the correct place to post this as I don't think, that this quest has been broken since the last update, but maybe even before that?

I've been working on achivements for the past few weeks, currently doing the Conqueror of The Plane of Storms. Falto, Lord of Thunder is the last guy I need.
    I've been going through the dialog with Relv the Mysterious a couple of times now over the past weeks, following the guideline on allakhazam. Apparently he is very particular about the choice of words.

Anyways, I've been standing very close to him, went through the dialog, gotten the "A powerfully green aura surrounds Relv as he opens a small rift in the bushes beyong, then sends you and your party forth into the burning forest beyong." At that point he is supposed to port you to another location. That never happens though. Hasn't been happening for weeks.

Is this maybe broken? Or am I missing something crucial here?
  19. Moege Augur

GMM: The darkness howls
    Step4: Keep the orcweres after our supplies!

That sentence makes no sense. :eek: Drop the Keep
  20. Drewie Augur

The Oil of Vitrol research recipe (id. 33154) makes Oil of Vitrol. I guess both the item and the recipe should be named Oil of Vitriol instead, since that's the other name for Concentrated Sulfuric Acid.

Also it seems there's an unknown (to me) recipe with id. 1098 that's called Oil of Vitriol. Maybe that's an alternative recipe for TLP servers ?