Congrats M&M on server first Vulak!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by AtabishiRealThe, Aug 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kelandi Elder

So you care a little bit?
    LDEffectsMe likes this.
  2. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

You're right on Coirnav. Site is out of order then. Forgot who won on that server cause i don't care.

On Phinny Daax originally had it as AoW then it was switched to "the final boss to die" which will be the Warders/Ancients.

The final boss to die is what makes sense.
  3. imnotarobot New Member

Congrats on hiding in a DZ and claiming you did it so you could raid with all your friends? I guess you can’t do that in open world? That makes so much sense.
  4. LDEffectsMe Augur

According to Weird Al's Word Crimes... Yes, yes I do.
  5. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

Why so salty?
  6. Guzzle Augur

It took 4 hours and 6 minutes on my /uptime screenshot to kill Vulak. We then took a short break before Dozekar, LtK, and a few other targets. The kill time was 9:39pm ET - roughly 4 hours and 35 minutes after expansion launch, 4 hours and 30ish minutes after we were able to buy group ports.

We also didn't wipe to 3 trash mobs like another guild did. That was entertaining to hear.
    NoWay likes this.
  7. Ohfuggle Elder

Lol this thread is fun!

So first TFC on Coirnav.. they wiped to Vyemm, then sat on Vulak spawn while IV2 killed it for them. Then IV2 raced TFC for Vulak and TFC won and the fight was close.

And that's who you say was #1 in that era? Lol.

Meanwhile apparently you have M&M admitting to colluding with Europa Mangler to thwart one guild, yet you try to pass off this nonchalant attitude? That's some next level neck bearding you'd expect from say BT but you actually get from M&M and Europa.

Not to mention Atabishi, openly tagged M&M, following BT around trying to train, disrupt pulls, anything he could - and he failed. Funny he trained mid-aow and out pops a GM when AoW dies and Atabishi logs off. Enjoy your vacation I guess? BTW GMs.. on Coirnav Vicious was suspended when training happened although he wasn't involved? Will this happen to M&M (probably not lol).

So let's re-count - to get DZ ToV done, M&M let members stalk BT to train/disrupt the raids as much as possible while collaborating with other guilds to get server first Vulak.. in a dz? I am impressed at such "skill" !

Everyone openly complains about BT yet does the exact same thing, then comes onto the forums to humblebrag about it lol.
  8. Ohfuggle Elder

Did you have any openly tagged BT members following your raid around trying to train and disrupt pulls? Members who a GM interacted with?

You say one thing, then do another bro.. I can hear Satoshi shaking his head saying "Not good".
  9. Guzzle Augur

That's one way to spin things, and quite a roundabout way to excuse away taking a big L. I get it, that's what caused your old guild to collapse. I can understand why you'd go into damage control mode to prevent history from repeating itself. You should go back to Relentless Incompetence as a guild name, it was much more accurate than Bloodthirst.

We didn't "collude" (lol?) with Europa, we simply informed them of your movements. What's neckbeard about that? Your logic fails to hit home, again.

Atabishi, whatever his actions were, are his own and not something we were aware of. The only things we really knew about were your movements, and faceplants, which were laughed about and passed on for additional giggles. Any extra stuff is him contesting your pulls - something Bloodthirst has done before as well. You don't get to whine about it.

I'm not sure how watching what you do in Open World helps us in a DZ, but keep reaching. As far as your reputation goes, you earned it and you get to keep owning it.

Good luck!
  10. Guzzle Augur

We didn't have a member do that either, we had a retired member decide to not raid and go contest you.

What did I say and do? You're not making any sense.

Work on your PR spin bud, it's "Not good".
  11. Ohfuggle Elder

Keep preaching pal, but at the end of the day you're just as complicit with the actions of your guild members and hilariously enough doing the same things you vilify BT for.

No PR spin necessary, posts in this thread clearly demonstrate it.
  12. Mad_Mikey Elder

Welcome to your first morning after a TLP expansion, Dreamweaver.
    Machen, jeskola, Iyacc and 2 others like this.
  13. Guzzle Augur

Mabbu openly encourages training by you guys to "contest" content. How many times were we trained by you? How many times have other guilds been trained by you?

Yes, I'm not going to hold my members accountable for anything they decide to do as it pertains to Bloodthirst. You've earned the disdain of many people over multiple servers, and your name change and shadow leader change can't take you away from that. Live with it or move on.

That being said, I'll never encourage any of my members to engage in any activity that could result in a ban or suspension. I do encourage the community to report people who violate the rules set forth by DBG.

It will be interesting to see how you guys compete when DZ's are the only way. If Coirnav is any indication, you can't without just throwing numbers at everything you can in Open World. Arent you a non factor there, too, after boasting about that being your focus?
  14. Destany New Member

Did you absorb 6 guilds on your way too?
    Phinny4Life likes this.
  15. Guzzle Augur

I actually got like 7
  16. Ohfuggle Elder

Now who's spinning the PR?

You knowingly let Atabishi do his thing, I like how you call one person training contesting btw, and this makes you a hypocrite. We all know Atabishi has a big mouth and you 100% knew what he was doing. Personally I didn't mind, all raid targets still died no matter what he tried to do. But you can't act holier than thou, just admit you're a scumbag for pixels like the rest of us.

You were very salty on Coirnav and apparent still are - I don't understand why? It's a game? I also don't know why you rage quit/ got kicked from OGC either, but anger seems to follow you wherever you go man. Gotta relax!

At the end of the day congrats on DZ Vulak and server first! I am more then happy being server #2 if it means I walked out of velious yet again full bis.

And even with all this blatant flaming, training, etc BT will continue to uphold its promise not to wake sleeper and allow everyone to get a chance at Shrouds, SoD's, Gnome masks etc. - Unfortunately we can't control what other guilds do, but based on Guzzle's statements if Europa Mangler wakes the sleeper he will know in advance.
  17. Guzzle Augur

1) I was barely on Coirnav. Not sure why you think I was salty? I only laughed when you trained us and ribbed you in tells about it. Sorry for not making it a safer space for you.

2) I never rage quit or got kicked. I'm still in OGC. I left temporarily because the schedule wasnt working for me, but I was only gone for a short term. No anger issues here, but keep poking!

3) Europa / Magic and Melee don't have a working relationship. They didn't solicit us for information, nor did we give them a heads up on anything before raids started. I've never talked to their leader, only Rayo and Baem. I dont foresee us knowing about it in advance, but if I do.. well, okay?

Not sure what you're grasping at, but it's whatever.

I agree, my members walking out of Velious BiS is all I ultimately care about as well.

Congrats on everything you guys did get down last night, it certainly took a lot of planning and execution. I was impressed, despite the chippy trash talk both ways and the salt.
    Phinny4Life likes this.
  18. haaaalp Augur

lol @ TLP players. velious is so watered down and easy. auto-attack, afk, win. zzzzz
  19. Piznut Angry Gnome

This thread is even more enjoyable when you don't play on mangler.
    Cicelee likes this.
  20. imnotarobot New Member

I don’t think you actually understand the meaning of that word lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.