Wishes for the next expansion?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Lilura, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Arwyn-RoV Augur

Marketplace option to purchase more ranks in the guild roster.
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Ring War!
    Jhenna_BB, Axxius and Elyssanda like this.
  3. quseio Augur

Make up too xxx expansion free no restrictions except maybe luck penalty and a limit on how much you can talk in general. Create a zone/quest ,the zones would have too be approved by guides then gms rewards for people playing in your zone idk cosmetic stuff or something and for the players they get some sort of growth through play item , and if theyre popular enough they get placed in game and become canon with regular drops.Im thinking some sort of universal to custom zones, drops. Targeted limbs/weak spots in raid mobs difficult to do im sure. Id say new epics but that seems like it will NEVER happen.
  4. Annastasya Augur

AA perfect invisibility for high level clerics. You know, like most the other priests and casters get.

2 more character slots per account. If i'm not mistaken, 14 is the current max. With 16 races and 16 classes, just give us a cap of 16 slots. It makes a nice harmony. Make it cost daybreak cash, or loyalty tokens or difficult quests or achievements in game, whatever you want to justify, just make it available.
    Yinla likes this.
  5. Angahran Augur

Take all the pointless paintings and lawn ornaments they have given us in previous expansions and attach teleport spells to them. Usable from inventory or placed in house/yard.

Maybe even give us a 'transportation' keyring.
    Strumph and Kurage_of_Luclin like this.
  6. Alarya Augur

Idea:
    Two mini bosses with a dps race element (one venerable to melee and one venerable to caster). Mini bosses are "pushed" through barriers to an end goal of a main boss. If they make it, bonuses ensue for the raid. If they don't, then balls to the wall mode (still beatable, but much harder).

Idea dos:
    I love meratas and the hallway armors mechanic. It would be neat to see something like this with a swarm of weak enemies in the decapitation/head shot range (root/mez/snare/stun/lure immune) for just a straight up slaughterfest while the boss is being whittled down.

Idea C:
    Twin bosses with a "push and pull" type play in a wide area. Pull them away (with resistance?) when aura A is shining, and bring them together when aura B is shining. Bad things happen if it is incorrect, but recoverable (DoT, DD, weakness, long stun+FD, etc). Sprinkle in some dodge mechanics to make it more fun!

I have more ideas, but my ADD hides them for a while...
  7. Angahran Augur

Add raid currency to loyalty vendor e.g. not including last 2 or 3 expansions and add them as new expansions are released.
    Obviously still need to do the raids to unlock the raid merchants, but would allow us to pick up items from old expansions that are no longer actively raided but where the mechanics prohibit grouping the events.
    Kurage_of_Luclin and Sathayorn like this.
  8. Kurage_of_Luclin Augur

All epic 2.0 clicks have group effects.
  9. Kurage_of_Luclin Augur

or have the ability to downgrade raid currency if desired, but not upgrade.
    Strumph and Axxius like this.
  10. Kurage_of_Luclin Augur

Make sympathetic casting augs usable by all classes that can cast spells.
    Strumph likes this.
  11. Kurage_of_Luclin Augur

druid pet at least as good as shaman pet with similar pet aa's
  12. BigT from Drinal New Member

A power source slot that would allow me to stack the 1/2 a 40 slot bag worth of Cliff stones i'm carrying around in. Or make them stackable in bags!
    Strumph likes this.
  13. Allayna Augur

A lot of the posts in recent months have been in regards to the difficulty of the trials of smoke and the average player NOT wanting locked zones.

I propose a return to difficult trials such as trials of smoke having a reward akin to what MPG trials or DoN rewarded, increases to base player power, stats/resists etc, since those expansions were the last time those type of rewards were included.
    Coagagin, Strumph and Elyssanda like this.
  14. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Pre-order bonus that is actually useful and feel like a bonus and not just a placeholder for an actual bonus.
    Elyssanda likes this.
  15. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Locked progression content is fine it just needs to be tuned so that most players can get through it that expansion year.

As for having a single harder mission that gives some stat bonuses like DoN it should be doable by the average casual group once they have geared/aa up to the max for that expansion IN MY OPINION. The remaining group players should be able to finish it in the next expansion. Since it would be a stat bonus and not gear that loses value it would be worth doing a year later. That allows you to make it a bit harder on release.
  16. Brohg Augur

Heroic Fort/Vit/Reso are more powerful than MPG resists ever dreamed of being
  17. Allayna Augur

Maxed. Next please.
  18. Brohg Augur

maxed for the existing expansions. I suppose you hadn't noticed 10/10/5 more ranks being added with each content release?
  19. Allayna Augur

Of course I noticed, I update our application each time they increase...of those, which increases base resists btw or chance to crit heal/dot/dd for that matter?

I thought it would be a nice alternative to locked zones that most average players complain about. Continue to make the content challenging, but the reward is crit chance, base stats, base resists, etc increases.
  20. Brohg Augur

I am concerned that vocalizing a desire for boosted resists will make ignorant players think that spell resists have been a functional part of current content any time in the last decade. You don't think they would do anything, do you?