[Mangler] With Velious Around the Corner...

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Maneuvre, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Maneuvre Augur

D-Day is here. Salt mines are primed and Sleeper drama is loaded. We have a community discord if you want to tune in :oops:

https://discord.gg/deuzURh

Everyone else? LF Selos/TLP refugees! the Classic/Kunark struggle is finally over lol
  2. Ajjantis Elder

Mangler refugees are also welcome on Selo. The 3 months unlock struggle is never over!
  3. Bard2019 Elder

Mangler is actually seeing a boatload of new people that are bored with Selo's and wanting a better classic experience.
  4. HoodenShuklak Augur

I mean they're so bored moving through an expo a month they are going to play expos for 12 weeks instead?

Sure the rule set was uninspired, but does the propaganda have to be?
  5. Gana Augur

To be fair, Selo is now in the level 70 slog that is 4 months of doldrums, but I have to agree with Hooden here. I don't think they moved over there because they are bored.
  6. Ajjantis Elder

Selo is actually seeing a boatload of new people that are bored with Mangler and wanting a better gaming experience.
  7. Lisfin Journeyman

I really doubt this. I was going to play on mangler when the servers were announced, however since it started in classic AGAIN, and had 3 month unlocks, I was not about to be locked in the same content that we have done 4-5 times now. Classic/Kunark has been done to death...

I honestly don't know what people are doing for the 3 months on mangler. Raiding on Selos for 1 month most of my gear slots are filled with the newest expansion gear and the raids start to get old after doing them 2x a week for 4 weeks. Do you just keep raiding to get BIS for all your gear? How boring...

30 day unlocks are actually pretty fun, there is always something to do. I would hate to have to wait 3 months each expansion, considering 1 month into and you are running our of things to do already.
  8. charstar New Member

Depends on how much playtime you have :)

If you know you'll blow through that content in 60 days, then selo makes sense. If you don't have as much time or prefer to take your time, then the 3 months makes sense if you want to be closer to on the same page as everyone else.