Live Update Bugs 08/21/2019

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Jimbob/Silvarfox Elder

Contract of War "GUARDED" ach Is not working. Killed third boss. The first 2 Mephit Guardians spawn. Nothing after that. can wait there forever and nothing will spawn. Tested this a few times and tried different things and nothing!
  2. Metanis Bad Company

3. Nill New Member

Spectral Librarian in Kaesora has been made immune to charm yet he is part of the enchanter epic 1.0 which requires you to charm him in the "Test of Charm" part of the quest
    Havanap and Yinla like this.
  4. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Thanks again, TLP!
  5. Moege Augur

Do not loot the token that allows you to open the door.
  6. Myca775 Journeyman

VP Partisan task 2 Singing Stone:

Last part I cannot get the update in the lava at all, been swimming around every inch of it, this broken also?
  7. Nniki Augur

If you're not finding it inside the lava, try outside around the ramp leading into it. I believe I actually got it on land last time I did it.
  8. Bored New Member

POP XPAC BUGGED !!! Not giving credit for the raid boss kills. Npcs not recognizing completed flags to preflag to progress. Aid Grimel not allowing quest when you have over 300 ts and flags completed as verified by the seer. I am not new to the flagging process and this xpac should not have these bugs I have no idea how you can break something not broken.
  9. Myca775 Journeyman

I never got an emote though , doesn't that spawn the ground spawn? I had looked on ramp from what I read on eqresource
  10. Nniki Augur

Yeah, emotes followed by ground spawn.
  11. DebonAir Lorekeeper

This is not a new bug. In the worst case it was caused by the sound changes in april 2018. (see Daybreak community issue tracker EQ-2136)

The combat music does not function in the zones of the Underfoot expansion. Once you used melee combat in an Underfoot zone, the music won't play in any other zone. The music of the character select screen and the vendors also seems to be affected by this.
  12. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Thanks for this summary. I''ll look into the other set.
    I'll report this.
  13. Vivi tof the Slack New Member

Fists of Steel (16) 110 MNK 40 / 232 - 1: Cast: Fists of Fury II on Skill Use (29)
    2: Limit Skill: Hand to Hand
    3: Limit Skill: 1H Blunt
    This passive ability grants your Hand to Hand and 1-Hand Blunt melee attacks a chance (with a 29% bonus) to trigger Fists of Fury II, which reduces your base weapon delay by 34% for 12 seconds.

Unsure if this is the correct place to report but this AA is firing while wielding 2hb weapons and most likely has been doing so for a very long time. The Spell Description in no way annotates it is intended to fire while wielding a 2hb weapon.
  14. Moege Augur

Empire of Kunark
    Scorched Woods: Partisan quest On nobody's Side

Task step 14: Meet Ambassador Grods near Fort Kromdul's
    NPC is named Ambassador Gruds
  15. Brohg Augur

wielding a 2hb, like autoattack only? or while using your multibind when a 2hb happens to be equipped? I presume here that your multibind includes Hoshkar's Fang among other things, which is a "hand to hand" attack so has 1/3 chance to fire Fists of Fury each minute.
  16. Elsewhen New Member

Collection item names mismatch between
    Collection item
    Achievement window

Darklight Palace Minature
    Darklight Palace Miniature

Bloodbathed Death's Head Medal
    Blood-bathed Death's Head Medal

Bloodbathed Deathblade Medal
    Blood-bathed Deathblade Medal

Minuscule Storm cloud
    Miniscule Storm cloud

Gusty Mephit Finger
    A Gusty Mephit Finger

Firiona Vie Satuette (spelling)
    Firiona Vie Satuette
    Brohg likes this.
  17. Aanuvane Augur

I was having that problem, but fixed it my removing all the tabs in my chat windows - however NOW - I'm randomly seizing/not responding when I zone. I three box, typically only one box will fail - but just a second ago, two of my three accounts became "unresponsive" and I had to use task manager to cancel them to relog them in.
  18. Ngreth Thergn Developer

This will be fixed in the next patch. While the items exist, they do not drop, and we are waiting for an "oportunity" to add them to the game. So... we marked them as Beta Only until we release them. (So when people start playing on Beta, they'll see this, but it won't bother people on live or test.)
    Tobynn and Nniki like this.
  19. LLyan New Member

On the AA screen when the CAN PURCHASE button is on it is not displaying skills that can be purchased when the required AA cost is met. It used to do this until 1 or 2 updates ago.
  20. Moege Augur

After you learn a Rnk II or III spell the spellbar does not automatically update as it used to
    Duder and Yinla like this.