Live Update Bugs 08/21/2019

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Prathun Developer

Verified. Though it doesn't look like it, the spider is actually inside that tree, so he's outside the world. Moving the NPC's spawn point will fix the problem. Not a new problem, but definitely a bug. We'll look into getting this fixed for a future update. Thanks for letting us know.
    Drewie and Yinla like this.
  2. Froglok Augur

There are two (2) Hero's Forge achievements listed for Memorial Clockwork (the listed ornaments are called Ak'Anon Clockwork) and Sinister Steamwork ornamentation sets.

Neither set appears to exist in game.

Do they exist or not? If not, remove these impossible-to-do achievements?
  3. Xhartor Augur

Killing Severilous in Emerald Jungle doesn't count as a True Dragon for the dragonbane bane strike.
  4. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

Sinister is from the set of 3 raids … so guilds get 3 per week at most. I think we've had 2 sets finished since the start of GMM … weird distribution.

Know nothing about Ak'Anon Clockwork, but I really don't do much in static GMM zone (definitely doesn't drop in the GMM Howls mission).
  5. Ngreth Thergn Developer

That *may* be what I do (but it would be adding the combined to the shoulder for this special case. Normal shoulders will not get a focus in the future, baring further changes.)
    the Ak'Anon Clockwork is crafted. Recipes are found in GMM.
  6. Tobynn Augur

7. Monkman Augur

I gave up on those sets actually ever coming to fruition. Like the lady of life set from TBM.

“Verdant Clockwork” is the set you’re referring to Ngreth. The ones learned via the book dropped mostly from orcs.
  8. Duder Augur

Typo error

[IMG]
  9. Kinadorm Augur

If mana pres is only going to be on one slot in the future then I would rather have it on shoulders. It will open up more options in choosing rings if you don't need each to have a different focus.
    Yinla and RPoo like this.
  10. Brohg Augur

rings won't have another focus.
  11. Barder-mangler Augur

Enchanter epic 1.0 is now broken thanks to charm nerf- Spectral Librarian and Ghoul scribe must both be charmed in order to complete the enchanter epic, both are rare mobs and now flagged as uncharmable. The enchanter epic was already a pain in the butt thanks to ridiculous OW spawn timers, now it is literally impossible to complete this quest :(
    Koniku likes this.
  12. Duder Augur

The final four mobs corpses in the Fight Fire heroic mission still poof if they die to a dot after they fade/stun and are stunned...please address this, or at least comment on it here. Was this a design feature? Make items rarer by having corpses poof? Make it more difficult for certain classes to obtain these items because the help of their classes is anything but wanted due to the potential for corpses poofing?
  13. Froglok Augur

Any hints on where / how these recipes are acquired?

The Verdant Clockwork is player made, as per the book, Revenge of the Fallen. (There is a typo on Page 3 by the way, FIRST is spelled as FIST).

The Couture Clockwork is dropped.

However, "Ak'Anon Clockwork" does not seem to exist. There are separate achievements for all 3 versions.

Also -- in my original post I said Sinister was missing, but actually, it is Tinkerer's that is missing.
  14. Froglok Augur

You are right, I meant to say Tinkerer's Clockwork.
  15. Piznut Angry Gnome

Ghoul Scribe is flagged as uncharmable, so can't complete Enchanter Epic.
    Koniku likes this.
  16. Nniki Augur

To summarize:
    5 sets of ornament achievements were introduced with GMM:
    • Couture Clockwork
      • Ornaments dropped from clockworks within GMM
      • Achievement description incorrectly states, "This armor can be created via tradeskills." (description swapped with Verdant)
    • Memorial Clockwork
      • Achievement description states, "This armor can be obtained by TBD."
      • Achievement name does not match set name: Ak`Anon Clockwork
    • Sinister Steamwork
      • Only achievement without issue(s)
      • Ornaments dropped by raid bosses within GMM raid instance
      • Achievement description correctly states, "This armor can be obtained by defeating certain bosses in Gnome Memorial Mountain."
    • Tinker's Clockwork
    • Verdant Clockwork
      • Ornaments crafted with tradeskills (recipes described by the text Revenge on the Fallen)
      • Achievement description incorrectly states, "This armor can be obtained by defeating certain clockwork enemies in Gnome Memorial Mountain." (description swapped with Couture)
  17. Duder Augur

[IMG]

No "used in tradeskills" flag and used in Conflagrant Stiletto and Secret Dawn Stiletto Muhbis
  18. Myca775 Journeyman

I noticed this prior to the recent patch but it is still doing it after patch, I opened my Find item window and did a search for Weeping Heaven Dire cause someone announced it was rotting and I wanted to make sure I needed it. A few seconds later the Market Window popped up saying:
    "Transaction Failed! There was a problem processing your request, please try again in a few minutes."

Yeah i did NOT try to buy anything but this has happened multiple times so far. A "bug" that is trying to make purchases on it's own is a pretty bad one and no I cannot replicate it , it's been random.

Also I renewed my subscription , it showed 30 days in inventory window next to "All Access days left" but after zoning a few times it now says 0 days but you took my money so payment went through fine.

and it just did it again with the failed transaction while I was typing up this post.
  19. Barder-mangler Augur

This is also happening to me pretty regularly. Also, the enchanter epic is still broken- see above :)
  20. Myca775 Journeyman

Never played a chanter therefore never experienced having to get the Epic 1.0 but if NPCs need to be charmed in order to complete epic and are now flagged uncharmable.. o_O Who's bright idea was that?

DBG Please THINK about the consequences of your decisions before implementing them. Thanks!