Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Risiko, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Schadenfreude Augur

It was working properly before the last change, certainly.
  2. kizant Augur

Or they never intended it to stack with another buff that provides a damage proc and the last set of changes fixed the bug. Have they posted that they think it's currently bugged?
  3. Lannin Elder

Better yet make it a permanent part of the class so its always present. Say starting at lvl 105 (could really be any level) buy the corresponding AA and never worry about it again. No remembering to cast it or even recast it

Great idea for the Aura problem , a timer would be a great second choice.
  4. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Allow players to use their anchor porting device to summon the anchor from wherever they have placed it. Avoid the whole forgetting the anchor in the guildhall of a guild you left situation.

OR

Automatically mail you your anchors when you leave a guild if they are in that guilds hall.
    Vumad, svann and Elyssanda like this.
  5. kenmei Augur

Quality of Life Change:
    Remove Krono from game.
    Vumad and Yinla like this.
  6. Raccoo Augur

Or port to guild yard if the guild hall won't let you in, to pick up the anchor, since you can pick it up from the guild neighborhood.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  7. sdeco Lorekeeper

Remove the illusion from the chanter clickie robe
  8. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Not possible at all if the guild you left has access to non members locked or permissions are as such that you cannot send it your self.
  9. Raccoo Augur

They can't lock you out of the entire guild neighborhood. Only can lock you out of the guild hall itself. You can pick up your anchor while standing on the plot for the guild hall that you cannot enter. I've done this several times when I forgot to grab it before leaving.
  10. Brohg Augur

Items being visible to visitors depends on the plot's settings.
  11. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Any time you add a painting or device that lets you port to your guild hall the port location shows up on the guild portal vendor so people dont have to run around and figure out what ports them where.
    Xanathol, Elyssanda and Duder like this.
  12. Raccoo Augur

Or a new NPC magus that you can click on the highlighted locations to port to them would be nice.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  13. Jaera Augur

Buffs with a certain minimum duration have their duration timer suspended if you're with the caster of said buff in a group or raid, and they are also in the same zone as you.

Example:
    I (a warrior) am grouped with a shaman who casts unity on the group. As long as I am in group or raid with that character and they're in the same zone as I am, the buffs granted by unity does not begin to tick down until I leave the group/raid or I am no longer in the same zone as the shaman. Once I do so, the suspension of the buff timer is removed and it ticks down as normal. The shaman's buffs on themselves will never tick down.

Suggested details:

The minimum duration for a buff is 10 minutes, and this never applies to a short duration buff even if that buff somehow has a sufficient duration. Click buffs that don't have an AA line have infinite duration. Buffs can be dispelled, clicked off, or removed by death as normal, except click buffs are not removed by death.

Buffs take preference in this order, and will bounce buffs if they're lower on the preference order:
    Level > Rank > Buffs from group or raid > Buffs from outside of group or raid.

In order to not affect the early game experience, tie this change to the Spell Casting Reinforcement AA.
    Brohg likes this.
  14. Vumad Cape Wearer

All visible armor and weapons to be convertible to ornamentations. I really like the Dove's Cry for my ranger for example.
  15. KarmaKitty Augur

I would say "a yellow con my paladin can molo with a healer merc". Finally found one at 106:eek:
  16. Funky Augur

if i own an item in a house/guild hall/plot that is not mine... let it show up in the find tool!
  17. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I play a female half elf ranger and I am so sick of the block short page boy hairstyle while those other guys (not sure which class/race) get man buns and cool pony tails on the male.

I want some new hairstyles!
    Elyssanda and KarmaKitty like this.
  18. Rasper Helpdesk The Original Helpdesk

I wish that the size of the turn when using mouse look wasn't dependent on frame rate. I'll be running along just fine in PoK and the moment the bank comes into view (my server's hub for MGB) the slightest change to direction in mouse look sends me spinning 180 degrees.
    Tucoh likes this.
  19. Vumad Cape Wearer

Raid event auras (the circles at players feet) being moved to their own filter that can't be turned off and are always set to furthest. I think currently some are NPC and some are environmental, they are mixed with unimportant graphics that cause lag and can be missed if plane is not set to furthest. Just isolate them, lock them on and max out the range.

Improved Cloudy Potions.

Auto grant merc AAs.

Tank mercs that can survive current content (Autogrant might help).

Merc gear automatically changes when you change merc, like a bandolier.

Robes for races that don't have casters even if it is just one classic and one heroic robe style.

Wardrobe tab so any equip-able item can be used as an ornamentation.

Stone turn in in GL for non-guilded toons to have portal features.

A bank-only version of the Extraplanar Trade Satchel.

ENC AA crystals to actually recover mana and Hp like they were introduced.

Magelo features in a phone app so I can see ACH of all my toons and gear analysis features even when not online.

Magelo features at all.

A default tab and a custom tab for audio triggers. So for instance "has been awoken by <your name>" is already in the default tab just turn it on. "You fell yourself starting to appear" for another example, a share feature, something.
  20. Vumad Cape Wearer

Extend the duration of ward of bewilderment. 21 minutes... why?