The new expansion pictures...

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Tappin, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Tappin Augur

is it me or are those picture from KD, the temple area where Derakor the Vindicator roams? Looks nice so far...
    eepok likes this.
  2. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

Ya it looks like Kael, upgraded AoW anyone?
    Gyurika Godofwar and eepok like this.
  3. Riou EQResource

Kael is one of the 7 zones, yes
  4. Piemastaj Augur

If that helmet isn't a reward for something I will be very upset tbh....
    Spellfire and Sancus like this.
  5. Fading Illusion Augur

6. Paradisic_parasite Elder

7. Ibudin Augur

Oh yes!! Love it, can't wait. There is a lot they could do with it. Killing giants, dwarfs, or dragons was fun.
  8. Crokker Lorekeeper

Can't wait to see it all if it's not locked behind raid group geared progression missions.
  9. Riou EQResource

I'd be kinda surprised, maybe 1 or 2 zones at most that make sense possibly
  10. jeskola pheerie

Cool, they should do a new version of Eastern Wastes, Crystal Caverns, and Temple of Veeshan to go with it! Oh wait..

"Here we go again.... Again."

[IMG]
    Gyurika Godofwar and Sheex like this.
  11. smash Augur

This is actually the only time ever that I wish that they would remake the old zones to this look.

So if they make total Kael, then project in 2020 should be to change graphic in old Kael to new expansion Kael.
  12. Riou EQResource

Well dunno how many are close-ish to "new" (like scorched woods vs its burning woods version) or just basically "revamps"

And 1 of those likely isn't there :p
  13. Darchon_Xegony Augur

This Velious remake #2.5/3.0 better include Shawl 4.0 with new updated procs that scale better to the values of the characters. HP/Mana values have inflated by a factor of 4-5x since Underfoot. It’s time to make the shawl procs do a lot more.

Also I’d like to see Coldain Ring 2.0 with some sort of ring war in Great Divide or a Coldain attack on Kael, with the ring having some neat clicky.
  14. Ibudin Augur

Please, no raid crew needed to help someone with one item (so much drama). I'd prefer the ROS model, and update the final quest piece with a TS item from the chest :)...Crestra's ear?...
    eqgamer likes this.
  15. smash Augur

You seem to forget RoF Plane of shadow....
  16. Riou EQResource

Well even with that, the Shawl augs for some classes have been replaceable starting with like RoS augs and as more expansions come out it will get easier and easier to replace it for some classes for the people who more slack on upgrading
  17. Ngreth Thergn Developer

No.
  18. smash Augur

True, replaced it myself,and it is becoming easier and easier with the new augs for all people, even those that might not yet been able to do it, will for sure in next expansion.
  19. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Well that’s disappointing. The shawl was one of the few items a caster or priest could get that felt like a noticeable upgrade similar to when Melee get a nice weapon upgrade. Instead because Heroics do nothing to amplify healing or damage potential and SD/HA/Clairvoyance are all extremely small values relative to current spell values, it makes gearing a caster feel very boring and unimportant. In the end it just feels like it’s more HP so you won’t die to AEs and that’s it, which is a shame. There are plenty of sympathetic procs or Heroic mechanic changes that could fix this issue.
  20. Paradisic_parasite Elder

They dont like making new augs that go into range or primary slot unfortunately.