Bored with my characters...

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Tappin, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Tappin Augur

I have105 bard, cleric, druid, enchanter, mage, monk, and necromancer sitting around collecting dust. What class would be fun to level to 110 and get some AAs? Doesn’t matter what I box - just want something different. I’m thinking about bard or enchanter...
  2. tyrantula Elder

Bards are always welcome, but an excellent bard is on another level.
  3. Elyssanda Bardbrain

stop boxing.. play a bard.
    kizant likes this.
  4. Allayna Augur

LMAO play a bard cause you're bored....crying over here.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

You need a ranger - try it - you'll see.
  6. Fluid Augur

+1 Ranger. Nothing quite like rooting, DOTing, and poking a MOB with arrows. Druid with a bow. :)

SK are in vogue right now. In the same vein as my Ranger comment, kind of a weak Necromancer that is a strong tank. I find them less boring then other tank types. Kind of hated though if you plan on visiting the original cities.

You already did three pet classes and some without. Only thing new to you may be a mixed class.
  7. Tucoh Augur

Are they all on diff accounts? What kind of gameplay do you primarily play and what do you want to try? More info will result in better recommendations.
  8. Cadira Augur

Based off your thread title alone, I was "this" close to asking you for all your stuff before actually reading the post.
    Mintalie and Metanis like this.
  9. Rngr0122 New Member

Bst or ranger, though they take a lot to gear correctly
  10. Metanis Bad Company

You have a helluva support crew there, you need a tank though to run it.
  11. code-zero Augur

I was thinking the very same thing. I'd suggest warrior simply because it would be more demanding
  12. Ibudin Augur

You necro haters! Drop all those and make a warrior.
  13. haaaalp Augur

Just make sure you don't use stamina augs for whatever stupid reason. Why any bard would use anything BUT dex is beyond me. I bet your dps is awful.
  14. Tappin Augur

I box a 110 SK/Rogue/Shaman. I want to have fun again, so I didn’t say much. I can’t box 4, so I would probably ditch Shaman (yes I know I could stuff the bard in there, but that would be boring). If I roll w/bard, I want to play him, not just /melody and alt tab out.
  15. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Beastlord is my fave at the moment.

I've recently got bored myself so I've gone back to some very old chars I created and have been working on rogue, bard, bezerker, druid and mage eipics. Some of them may not be a lot of use but are still fun to complete. :)

Also I find some of the older content more fun to run than the newer stuff, last few weeks they have gone from level 85 to level 100, taking it slowish and having fun on the way. :)
    code-zero likes this.
  16. Elyssanda Bardbrain

Well. When someone who knows me and whose opinion matters to me says something, like Maed or Fin, then I'll worry.
  17. Micker Augur

Honestly, there is no class that you are going to play and not get bored with. It blows my mind that people play one class for years. Closest class I could see to being the least boring is Enchanter. If you can be in places that need CC, enchanters are a blast. Some classes, like mages/wizards are just mind numbing and sooo boring, even though pets are awesome. Sks are fun if you are the main tank and get to pull. I 6 box and I get bored lol. Bards can be fun if you get to pull in a group.

The most fun is learning a new class, getting them geared up. Once you have a class at 110 with most or the needed AAs, it's not very exciting.