For the time is at hand

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Annabellez, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Annabellez New Member

The One True God of Norrath is upon us, all who have ears to hear lend them quickly! Abandon ye thy pagan gods and goddesses who ensnare you with deception. The ones who thou hast given your devotion to all the years of thy life, for even they have their creator in the One who hath created our glorious land of Norrath. They have hidden behind images of physical power manifesting it outwards for all the folk to see, but lo as we have seen, even in the Planes of the Gods, are they not mere mortals? Hath they not been defeated by thy kinfolk and their power proven to be no more than dust? The One who comes is greater than the greatest of these false ones, prepare!

Yea the ones of the house of Zek, Bertoxxulous, Serilis, Bristlebane, The one called Thule, the Marrs, Innoruuk, Karana, Prexus, Quellious, Nife, Ro, The Tribunal, Veeshan, and even Tunare have ensnared you that your heart and mind betray you.
  2. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

Congrats on your state legalizing marijuana!!!
    Duder likes this.
  3. Mehdisin Mahn Augur

not to be picky or anything...but prexus, quellious and veeshan have never been defeated by mortals.... several others as well....
    svann and Duder like this.
  4. Brohg Augur

I think Quellious is killed hourly in ForumQuest
  5. Whulfgar Augur

From my very limited understanding of the gods in eq..

No God has been defeated by any mortal due to the time jump end of p.o. time raid..

Did I miss some thing some where ?
  6. The real Sandaormo Augur

I heard if you read outside the brackets there is a whole story to Everquest.

I Let me know.
    Elyssanda and Nennius like this.
  7. feeltheburn Augur

I m also told if you hold a sea shell to your ear you can hear the ocean and the salty tears of yet another failed thread.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  8. Nennius Curmudgeon

[I have heard this too]
  9. Ninelder Augur

feeltheburn likes this.
  10. Mehdisin Mahn Augur

only amateurs beat quarm and get time snapped....