Full Phinigel Unlock Schedule

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Geoux, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Hadesborne Augur

Can we get a confirmation of zone revamps in this list as well?
  2. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

Hey just FYI, the +8 bank slots attributed to LoY are incorporated in the initial UI now - at some point they were untied from LoY and are part of the basic game regardless of expansion.
  3. Geoux Lorekeeper

PathToEternity: Aye, I know that we were given those +8 slots out ouf the gate, but I thought I'd write down when they went in historically for completionist's sake.

Hadesborne: I don't know where to go to look up zone revamps. Were there any real significant ones past the ones that went live with LDoN? (Nurga, Droga, Splitpaw, the indroduction of Veksar)

Added a couple of minor tweaks. Fellowships go live with Buried Sea, and have been added to the calendar to reflect that. Also, I skipped the *TBD* expansion for 2017 when I first set this up. that has been added to the list, and extends the 'live' date to 3/17/21.
  4. Nolrog Augur

Yes. Personal tribute goes life with GOD. Guild tribute with Guild Halls (DON?)
  5. Geoux Lorekeeper

Right now, I still don't have any real significant changes that went in with Underfoot, Darkened Sea, and Broken Mirror. Does anyone know of something I should enter in the bloc for those?
  6. Moggman Elder

UF was ext. window i think
  7. Darchon_Xegony Augur

I thought guild Banners came in during DoN with the Guild Hall. But someone recently mentioned this was like a TSS addition? Which one unlocked banners last TLP go round?
  8. Numiko Augur

Defiant Gear started dropping in late May of 2008 which would put it in the Secrets of Faydwer time not during The Serpents Spine as indicated on the chart.
  9. Ryak Augur

Can we please find out and get this added to the calendar as well:

When do Legends of Norrath claimable items become available?
  10. Numiko Augur

Legends of Norrath launched Sept 5th 2007, which puts it just before the launch of The Serpents Spine (Sept 19th 2007) .. so claims "should" start about then.
  11. Numiko Augur

Few other things you may want to add:

OOW added the "Task" system (minor solo quests)
    PoR added player set Traps and Aura's (Sphere's of influence)
    TBS added Guild Banners and Power Sources slots to gear
    UF added Extended Target window (also added achievements but they are already active)
    VoA added custom guild halls
    RoF added the Slayer system, Agro meter and Collections
    CoF added Heroic Adventures.
    TDS added Mount Key Rings
    TMB added Illusion Key Rings
    EoK added Familiar Key Rings.
  12. Ryak Augur

(1) LoN rewards are functionally very similar to things already available in-game through the store, so there is an argument that they are applicable far sooner than that.

(2) I would just like to see a confirmation of the actual scheduled date for these to be available.
  13. Geoux Lorekeeper

It's been a while since I checked back on this page, but I've added Numiko's suggestions in. If somebody can tell me when the various zone revamps went in, I'll make a new entry for those as well. The goal here isn't just to create a guide for Phinigel, but a template that can be reused any time a new progression server goes up.
  14. Nolrog Augur

15. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Some revamps as I think they were timed on Phinny:

Cazic Thule - Luclin
    Splitpaw - LDoN, but quest npc didn't show until GoD
    Veeshan's Peak - OoW
    Plane of Hate - PoP? I think?
    Droga - GoD
    Nurga - GoD
    Plane of Mischief - DoN
    The Hole: PoP
  16. Aegir Augur

Plane of Hate revamp came with LDoN. They just released it prematurely by mistake along with LDoN.
  17. Geoux Lorekeeper

This is an awesome link! Going to incorporate the data here into the schedule, and I think this should be the last of the really relevant bits aside from new expansions coming down the line.
  18. Guzzle Augur

Droga, at least, was revamped some time before GoD. I would anticipate it had been done during LDoN.
  19. Geoux Lorekeeper

Calendar updated. Phinigel will be a 'live' server on 5/19/21
    Accipiter likes this.
  20. Accipiter Old Timer

Thanks for this. I use it all the time.
    Geoux likes this.