One-shotting UEE

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Mintalie, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Mintalie Augur

Is there a better feeling in the world? I ask you!

Mad props, SR.
    Duder likes this.
  2. Scornfire The Nimbus Prince

3. tyrantula Elder

At least you actually attempt it. :(
  4. TheStugots Augur

I’m sure beating it first was a better feeling.

Just answering the question like you asked.
    feeltheburn likes this.
  5. Mintalie Augur

Point: TheStugots
  6. Allayna Augur

Pre-nerf too =)
    Mintalie likes this.
  7. Lisard Silly

8. Deillusional Augur

we are getting weird pathing on every move in from 50% atm every boss move make boss does a circle of all corridors at the moment have they been a silent patch on pathing for the zone recently? It could also be server lag on AB?
  9. Lisard Silly

lagged movements is bad on US servers....i can only imagine it being Doubley bad on EU server
  10. Scornfire The Nimbus Prince

Only advice would be to ensure the tanks don't have Levi on, about all that helps (barely)
  11. Deillusional Augur

we had a server crash yesterday , maybe it corrupted the pathing file.
  12. Goburs The Filthy Casualz Leader

I mean....you ever had to hold a deuce in for hours after downing a coffee?....I ask you!

There are much better feelings.
  13. Zolav Augur

We do that raid every week, I was off a few weeks but the 3 I have been back its first thing we do in Triton. I see the logic in it, especially now that 2 muhbis drop.
  14. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

I can think of tons of better feelings! Some in game, most out of game. If we are talking in game feelings... well your feelings don't matter much to us anyways.

Beating the expansion and all raid cheese is a bad one tho. Them lvl 6 evo items rock!
    Cailen likes this.
  15. Axxius Augur

This is caused by the instance lag. We used to just drop dz and get a new one when this happened and stopped us from beating the event. It hasn't happened recently over here, but AB is notorious for lag...
  16. Deillusional Augur

It has happened two days in a row for us UEE just runs off in a corridor does a zone circuit and comes back out of another corridor. it that was happened to the US servers before?
    Axxius likes this.
  17. feeltheburn Augur

the purpose of this thread was?
  18. Allayna Augur

19. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Yup, it happens. It's annoying as hell. Makes you /sigh.
  20. feeltheburn Augur

you forgot to mention the nerfs in tween too. just saying :p