EQ down?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Killaas_FV, Jul 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Killaas_FV New Member

2. dreamweaver Community Manager

We are aware of reports coming in that players are experiencing issues connecting to servers. The issue is being investigated and we will update with more information.

-dw
  3. Zantor Augur

Chat servers are to. One of my toons gated, crashed and can't get back in, my others toons are still in game, just minus chat servers. Waiting for everything to crash.
  4. Bronut Augur

I believe you can get me through the night.
  5. Lickitys_Drinal New Member

I can get to the Login Screen, It appears to log me in, When I select the Play button after the login, it cannot connect to the servers. Hope it is cleared up soon...suppose to have a raid in 44 min...

:(
  6. Annastasya Augur

Yep. was on about 15 mins ago. Went log out, instead of character select got dumped to the Network Issue Error screen. Reset computer, reset router, all other internet stuff is working fine, but past the launcher it just goes right back to the Network Connection Error screen.
  7. cadres Augur

Exact same
    Loot finally got after evening camping named rotting :(
    that was a rubbish waste of an evening then
    :(

8. Smokezz The Bane Crew

That's a good question actually. I'm sitting in the Plane of Fire instance without issue. But guild chat has gone silent. It's never silent LOL. Are the servers actually DOWN? Will I get a stupid loot lockout for killing 6 mobs?
  9. Lickitys_Drinal New Member

Looking at the Server Status screen at https://www.daybreakgames.com/status#eq all of the servers shows as up, but last response of over 54 min.....So if you are on ...and want to stay on..... do not zone...o_O
  10. Zantor Augur

Ok, they finally brought down the servers, hopefully for a good reboot.
  11. Kainzzo New Member

I wouldn't try to zone or anything. I crashed while zoning. I wouldn't trying anything outrageous either. It might all be erased at this point. This feels just like the good-ol Verant days.
  12. iresseri New Member

sorry guys ( nodrog,gordon,harveyischarming,rhaz and brewtality on Mangler ...i camped cleric but am unable to log back in.
    Gave up

if anyone from Mangler read this and know these please relay this info - i dont want to be a quitter or seem unpolite.

Br
    Ires
    Ellarache and Duder like this.
  13. Cindane Journeyman

Kind of still in shock as an American player on the AB server, to see what happens to us regularly on AB now happen also during peak USA play times... (as I'm trying to login as well!)
  14. Joltz New Member

Login server for game appears down, but it's not the authentication server, since I just logged in here.
  15. Zantor Augur

Servers crashed, it happens.
  16. Imukai Augur

If, after 30 minutes, you are still "investigating" and don't have an idea of what is wrong to give an idea of an ETA -- hire better netops staff. Or any netops staff. I suspect your netops pull double duty as accountants or something.
    Metanis and Saxim like this.
  17. Sissruukk Rogue One

I thought that issue had been resolved for the most part.
  18. Donnydarko New Member

How can u not like this song
    Nennius and -----Cinexa----- like this.
  19. AcemoneyFV Augur

I tried to join General and was kicked. :rolleyes:
  20. Zantor Augur

Great ole song, just now I got it stuck in my head :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.