I'm Your New Community Manager!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Tucoh Augur

Welcome to your role as our community manager.

Do you have any plans to engage the players ingame in your role as community manager through ingame events?
  2. Allayna Augur

I know many miss seeing actual GM events.
    Elyssanda and Funky like this.
  3. Kase Augur

I have had some amazing buffalo chicken and bbq chicken pizzas, so I'd have to say my answer is yes.

I loved making pizzas in UO, as to whether or not they'll make it to EQ? Well, chefs are always coming up with new recipes I suppose, but there are people that are much smarter than I that make those decisions. So for right now I'll just end up craving some pizza.

++Yeah it's just not right Lionheart... at least liking ketchup on hot dogs didn't rear it's ugly head.
    dreamweaver likes this.
  4. Coagagin Guild house cat

@Dreamweaver;

On a somber but important note. On behalf of the entire Everquest community please give us a In Memorial section of the main forum. Too often we see long time virtual family members seemingly disappear but later an ad hoc memorial will be posted in the Veteran's lounge, which is great, don't get me wrong but also doesn't hold the honorific a separate, more lasting place our memories deserve.

post script. This would be a great way to build the CR within the community as well.

Thank-you.
    Britmarte likes this.
  5. Elyssanda Bardbrain

Welcome!
    and your ice cream has been in game for many years..
    dreamweaver likes this.
  6. Semper Magister New Member

A rogue!!! Be still my blades!!!

Okay... I just have to say, you are appreciated, welcome, and lauded.
    dreamweaver likes this.
  7. -----Cinexa----- Elder

Welcome Dream =) You have your work cut out for you here - it will definitely keep you pretty busy =)
    dreamweaver likes this.
  8. Graethos Journeyman

Hello dreamweaver.
    I got back into everquest about 10 months ago on a whim and really enjoy playing on Agnarr.
    dreamweaver likes this.
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

EQ was, is, and probably always will be my favorite MMO. I take offense to this. Edit: I distrust dwarves.
  10. Sissruukk Rogue One

I fell in love the instant I read this.
    dreamweaver likes this.
  11. Comaboy New Member

Welcome Dreamweaver! I think we should celebrate with 50% xp bonus! :)
  12. Fortunbas Lorekeeper

Welcome DW!

Any info on the last Community Manager? They got promoted or left for grasses greener or maybe long term sick leave? :/ Stress affect people in weird ways. Definitely don't let us nutters stress you out :)
    Its a game at the end of the day so welcome again and I sincerely hope you can be the balancing force you have spoken of. Its definitely pertinent with regards to class balance and - I...have...to...mention...wizard dps ;)
  13. Nennius Curmudgeon

Sniff Sniff We dwarves are sooo misunderstood.

In my case EQ is the only MMO I have played. I gather from comments here that I am somewhat unusual in that respect. Oh well.

Seriously, I appreciate the attempt to lay down clear guidelines as to acceptable use of the forums. Having said that, I am willing to bribe Ngreth to create a pizza recipe. hehe
    dreamweaver likes this.
  14. Elyssanda Bardbrain

Me too Nenn, me too.
  15. dreamweaver Community Manager

I may have played too many MMOs, having only played one is super cool!
  16. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

We all try other MMO's and keep finding our way back here! :)
    dreamweaver likes this.
  17. Trisk New Member

With the servers going down, it appears you are having baptism by fire :)
  18. Sissruukk Rogue One

Dwarves distrust anyone who can't down a keg or two and keep walking a straight line.
    Nennius and dreamweaver like this.
  19. Jalelorf Augur

Why is the community manager not updating us on this outage?

-1 for new community manager
  20. Foanddi Apprentice